EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I don't believe that will be a condition (although I would love to be).

Half capacity is aproved according to the protocol, and it is very likely that in general the arena will be miserably filled until the eventual semifinals and finals in which Serbia will play.

Most of them will be teenagers in the stands, that is the audience target by OSSRB, has in mind what kind of mediocre performers they chose for the musical intermezzo at the opening match and finish of the competition. Shameful marketing and unprofessionalism of the OSSRB.

Welcome Beri and everyone, i will be at opening match and semifinal and final, my tickets are ready :rose:

• I do believe it will be the condition, in theory at least.

As usual, the national volleyball federation is doing a miserable job marketing wise, I believe most people here are completely unaware that ECh is about to start in a couple of days. And it really should have been played in Pionir instead of Arena, the atmosphere is going to be ghastly.

Unfortunately, this tournament will have to go on without my presence. The COVID situation here is not great and getting worse by the day and the immunosuppresive therapy I'm undergoing has probably rendered the vaccination from almost 6 months ago useless by now, so I can't take any chances.

• I do believe it will be the condition, in theory at least.

Only if a decision is made at the country level (which isn't impossible having in mind currently pandemic situation here), it is already clear that the organizers were not so conscientious and they didn't make such a condition mandatory.

• It seems since 2003 we have a team winning twice the gold.never three in a row

only serbia 2011 break the pattern

Let's see what happen here

• Dutch roster for the tournament:

S: Dijkema, Bongaerts

OP: Dambrink, Plak*

OH: Buijs, Grothues, Daalderop, Jasper

MB: Lohuis, Timmerman, Baijens, Korevaar

L: Schoot, Knip

* Listed as OH on CEV's website but I don't think it's true (or at least I don't agree LOL)

Source: match center for 1st match against Ukraine

• Spain Roster for the tournament

S: Maria Alejandra Álvarez Del Burgo, Elia Rodríguez

Opp: Raquel Montoro, Carolina Camino

Oh: María Segura, Ana Escamilla, Denia Bravo, Lucia Prol

Mb: Lucia Varela, Carmen Unzue, Lucrecia Castellano, Inma Lavado

L: Alba Sánchez, Patricia Llabrés

After a covid situation three weeks ago (that's why they had to cancel the friendly matches against Slovakia and Switzerland), the team lost some players (García, Priante, Jiménez...) for different reasons... Only 6 players who competed in 2019 edition and many young players (Montoro from 2002 and Camino, Rodríguez, Varela from 2003) to start a new cycle.

• I think this is best squad possible at the moment with the players available for Dutch NT. Only questionable choice for me is Korevaar, since de Zwart had a good season in Germany. I believe she deserved more chances to show her qualities in NT.

• Any health problems in Greece? Odds are dropping all the time for Bulgaria.

At the moment bookies gives less than 15% chances. I know that Bułgaria is a big favorites, but still... Greece im full lineup have really good attack and Bulgaria is just Bulgaria, not a Serbia. Hope we can see the strongest greek lineup

• Any health problems in Greece? Odds are dropping all the time for Bulgaria.

At the moment bookies gives less than 15% chances. I know that Bułgaria is a big favorites, but still... Greece im full lineup have really good attack and Bulgaria is just Bulgaria, not a Serbia. Hope we can see the strongest greek lineup

i don't think so.It's just,atm Bulgaria is stronger in papers .Their MB is one step upper than the greek ones.The greek reception is a little bit shaky :P.Hope at least for a tie break.

• i don't think so.It's just,atm Bulgaria is stronger in papers .Their MB is one step upper than the greek ones.The greek reception is a little bit shaky :P.Hope at least for a tie break.

Yeah, I know all of that. Olga at reception is quite a dramatic thing, but still. It's only Bulgaria, not Serbia to give them almost 90% chances