EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• all the qualifying groups,ones supossed to be at january were reported till May

Only the group in Belarus is gonna be played

• maybe this is the retire of maja

Being at home playing a tournament maybe after a succesful olympics

Let's see but imo if serbia wins...she retires

• roster of slovenia for the competition

Such a pity mlakar leave when she was the bbest of the country,in other position they're quite good but any opp

Also there isn't anita sobocan

https://www.volleynews.it/slov…onvocazioni-di-chiappini/

Why mlakar is not in the roster?

Mori-Planinsec-Scuka are the only good players

• zep35.jpgCEV announced that Belgrade and Helsinki will host the draw of the XXXII European Championship 2021 in both competitions. The draw for the XXXII European Championship 2021 for women's will be held on May 20 in the Assembly of the City of Belgrade (Stari dvor), with the possible presence of the ambassadors of the European Championship, Maja Ognjenović and Tijana Bošković, depending on epidemiological measures. The draw for the XXXII European Championship 2021 for men's will be held on May 27 in Helsinki, Finland.

• I hope this time the drawn allow best teams to face only in the final,different from past editions

• Romania call alexia carutasu to train and play to the competitions this year

She's runored to get turkish citizenship and play for the NT

Which side she will decide?

We will know soon at European League

Questo l’elenco completo delle convocate:

Setter: Maria Elena Cojocaru, Ana Marisa Radu, Ramona Postea.

Opposte: Larisa Vasilica, Alexia Carutasu, Loredana Valentina Filipas.

Middle Blocker: Diana Ariton, Francesca Alupei, Raisa Laura Ioan, Denisa Ioana Ionescu, Petruta Gabriela Orlandea.

OH: Rodica Buterez, Adriana Matei, Sorina Miclaus, Adelina Ungureanu.

Liberi: Mihaela Albu, Alexandra Ciucu.

• I think they are new, at least for France. I remember Alex Dascalu was previously on the team, but she wasn't called this year and she is not on the list.

On the other side, Czech Republic looks like old roster. There are so many experience players on the list who probably won't be part of the team like Havlickova, Smidova, Mikyskova, Vanzurova :D

• What are yours predictions about qualification round. I bet below teams will qualify to EuroVolley

Pool A: Belarus, Switzerland

Pool B: Ukraine, Sweden

Pool C: Greece, Spain

Pool D: Finland, Slovakia

Pool E: France, Hungary

Pool F: Czech Republic, Slovenia

• Agree with all. I hope both lazic twins and Haak sisters would play for Sweden so that we would see a decent team during ECH🙏 europe needs more competitive mid-level teams. It doesn't really make sense to expand number of participants for ECH while still there's a big gap between top 8 and the rest

• I think they are new, at least for France. I remember Alex Dascalu was previously on the team, but she wasn't called this year and she is not on the list.

On the other side, Czech Republic looks like old roster. There are so many experience players on the list who probably won't be part of the team like Havlickova, Smidova, Mikyskova, Vanzurova :D

Christina bauer wasn't called I read soo .

• i think the same..but maybe estonia can be competive against switzerland. in the previous euro estonia eliminated czech

also i dont know about portugal..but if sweden play with their best players i dont think they will have any problem

• i think the same..but maybe estonia can be competive against switzerland. in the previous euro estonia eliminated czech

also i dont know about portugal..but if sweden play with their best players i dont think they will have any problem

They will. Here is the '19' called for the training camp:

S

Vilma Andersson, Engelholms VS

Josephine Tegenfalk, Örebro Volley

Hilda Gustafsson, RIG Falköping / KFUM Skellefteå Volley

L

Sofie Sjöberg, Örebro Volley

Filippa Brink, Engelholms VS

Gabriella Lundvall, Sollentuna VK

Klara Andersson, Hylte/Halmstad Volley

MB

Julia Nilsson, Engelholms VS

Dalila-Lilly Topic, Hylte/Halmstad Volley

Hedda Broberg, Engelholms VS

Linda Andersson, Pölkky Kuusamo (FIN)

Cornelia Rosenqvist, Örebro Volley

Elsa Arrestad, Örebro Volley

OH

Hanna Hellvig, Hylte/Halmstad Volley

Alexandra Lazic, Developres SkyRes Rzeszow (POL)

Rebecka Lazic, Il Bisonte Firenze (ITA)

Anna Haak, ASPTT Mulhouse (FRA)

Diana Lundvall, Geneve Volley (SUI)

Opp

Isabelle Haak, Vakifbank Spor Kulübü (TUR)

• Didn't she play as OH last year in USA?

I know she has some beach volleyball experience. I guess her passing isn't that bad.