EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I wanna see ilkin play. Damn i missed the first two sets.

• All these shots of Gui ... he looks like he's upset about the changed garbage collection schedule at his home

• Zehra full on baby pants :rose:

• From today on Belarus Ministry of Sports has banned all the Belarusian athletes from leaving the country to take part in international competitions and training camps. Any athlete who violates the order will be fired from the National Team. https://twitter.com/TadeuszGiczan

https://news.zerkalo.io/cellar/1733.html

Makes you wonder what the volleyball players will do after the EC...

My God what an idiot :what::what:

• Not enough service errors but the Turkish girls looked like they employed professional makeup artists for the match

• All these shots of Gui ... he looks like he's upset about the changed garbage collection schedule at his home

He indeed seems concerned about something, probably the uprising led by Kubra and Derya against him i guess.

On a different note, I'm glad Ebrar seemed focused very surprisingly as she is notorious for being too emotional

• Ebrar seemed focused

like a laser, Where TF was that at OG?

• like a laser, Where TF was that at OG?

Ikr? Maybe it is about an elite opponent, able to figure out how to defend her? Romania is by no means a heavyweight. We can come to a conclusion after games against the Netherlands (Go oranges!), Germany, Poland etc. Still it seems she can play sharp against opponents of at least Romania's caliber despite the rumors and SM comments about her orientation.

• Ikr? Maybe it is about an elite opponent, able to figure out how to defend her? Romania is by no means a heavyweight. We can come to a conclusion after games against the Netherlands (Go oranges!), Germany, Poland etc. Still it seems she can play sharp against opponents of at least Romania's caliber despite the rumors and SM comments about her orientation.

But there weren't any high caliber teams at the OG :rolll:

• tenor.gif

ima drop acid and watch that girl's fingernails for hours :cheesy::what:

• From today on Belarus Ministry of Sports has banned all the Belarusian athletes from leaving the country to take part in international competitions and training camps. Any athlete who violates the order will be fired from the National Team. https://twitter.com/TadeuszGiczan

https://news.zerkalo.io/cellar/1733.html

Makes you wonder what the volleyball players will do after the EC...

What would be the reason for something like that?? :what: I couldn't find any explanation in the Google-translated article...

• What would be the reason for something like that?? :what: I couldn't find any explanation in the Google-translated article...

Probably bcz some athletes didnt returned to Belarus after OG. I have a friend from Belarus and the situation there isnt great. I cant remember the name of the femaled athlete who were forced to leave OG and return Belarus by their coaches and goverment officials and she asked IOC for help I believe. Another country accept her (Slovenia?/Slovakia?). That might be the reason or not, just speculating

• What would be the reason for something like that?? :what: I couldn't find any explanation in the Google-translated article...

Explanation LOL.

I mean it is Lukashenko, does you need anything else as reason.

• Another country accept her (Slovenia?/Slovakia?). That might be the reason or not, just speculating

Do you mean Krystsina Tsimanouskaya? She is in Poland and might get polish citizenship. She already signed the sponsorship deal with Orlen which supports polish track & field athletes.

Last week she even competed in local track & fields competition with other polish athletes.

• Do you mean Krystsina Tsimanouskaya? She is in Poland and might get polish citizenship. She already signed the sponsorship deal with Orlen which supports polish track & field athletes.

Last week she even competed in local track & fields competition with other polish athletes.

Probably it's her, I'm not sure. I guess I saw some official from Slovenia or Slovakia said something like she is welcome in their country. Maybe that's what I remember.

• Explanation LOL.

I mean it is Lukashenko, does you need anything else as reason.

Yeah, perhaps Matthias isnt entirely up-to-date with the political situation in Belarus and its relation to sports, but according to the media outlets I have followed the last years its being reported athletes are being persecuted on a massive scale in the country since the autumn of 2020. Yelena Leuchanka, the country´s most famous female basketball player in history, was incarcenated in prision (in oct 2020) for 14 days and subject to severe maltreatment while being there. There are also a lot of cases where similar occurences of detention have been reported involving athletes ranging from gymnastics to boxing and volleyball, according to reliable media sources. Essentially, Lukashenko is an increasingly paranoid dictator and aims to torture the entire population, he trusts no one.