EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Why on earth do they have those long break after the second set during this ECH?:gone::aww:

• Included setter and mbs? :gone:

They are still young :D

I hope they will improve their skills in the next couple of years.

Plus, Sweden have some other players in NCAA. I hope at least few of them will join their national team in the future.

• They are still young :D

I hope they will improve their skills in the next couple of years.

Plus, Sweden have some other players in NCAA. I hope at least few of them will join their national team in the future.

Topic seems decent to me! Good thing she will join Wiesbaden next season. Playing in German league defenitly will help her develop furter:)

• Yeah, I think the same. German league is perfect for her.

The other middle blocker, Linda Andersson will play in Finland next season.

• what a greqt comeback by swiss team,I tough they gonna lose it

Maja and kunzler carry the team...i expected more by perkovac

• Sweden entirely annihilates Romania and defeats em with 3-0. The most positive surprise for me in this game was their solid reception-line, particularily Alexandra Lazic received the ball with way more ease than during the game against Finland where she crumbled numerous times. Isabelle Haak did not deliver anything out-of-this world tonight, albeit understandly so due to the fact she simply did not need it given the supreme team effort.

• what a greqt comeback by swiss team,I tough they gonna lose it

Now they did similar. From leading 21-19, then losing 23-24 to finally winning 29-27 :gone:

• Now they did similar. From leading 21-19, then losing 23-24 to finally winning 29-27 :gone:

Yeah some silly mistakes

i can't with them,they want to give me a heart attack

• Busa without contribution so far, but hell no, Lazovic can't be on the court.

• I wonder if Terzic is actually going to try and transition Caric to OH or if he has just been doing this simply as a blocking substitution. I don’t think it would be a horrible idea if she can receive half decently. It seems like it would be a shame for her to spend her whole career on the bench if she stays playing as opp in NT