EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Well, glad that Germany won eventually, but if Bulgaria beats Poland with 3 pts and there are no surprises in the other matches, we will end up 3rd in the pool anyway X/

Do you think that Bulgaria is capable to do that after such bad performance.X( I hope so to be alive to see Bulgaria with match for medal in important championship. Germany will have a lot of chances you are big and powerfull country with so many players.

• :wall:

Well now it's the other way around. Dutch team playing so messy! Sloppy defense and setting, but also no confidence in attack at all... Selinger not using both Grothues and Jasper earlier (he eventually used Jasper in the end) in the backrow, when serve reception was clearly one of the biggest problems:down:

• I don't understand what Sylla is doing on court. She can't pass and keeps getting blocked. This is not acceptable against such a mediocre team like Hungary. She should not be on court, she should not even be in NT at the moment.

• I don't understand what Sylla is doing on court. She can't pass and keeps getting blocked. This is not acceptable against such a mediocre team like Hungary. She should not be on court, she should not even be in NT at the moment.

I agree, she flopped so many times since 2018 that I am surprised she's still in Conegliano. Imoco should aim for Bosetti/Pietrini or even Gennari.

• Sylla is just tragically bad today, I think she didn't even score one single point so far and it's already the 2nd set. At least Pietrini is doing very well but they're not going far with better teams with basically one player less on court.

• Busa and Milenkovic useless in attack, but at least Milenkovic doing continuously good job on reception duties. Lazovic should start anyway, while Busa-Milenkovic should share time of second OH.

• Also Blagojevic doing great job today, she could start instead of Popovic as she isn't in great shape.

• Eventually Dutch team won 3-1. Biggest reason for the set loss is the inexperience from some part of this team. When the opponent puts pressure on those players, Timmerman for example, they are not able to play at a consistent level and start to make unforced errors. Also Daalderop today wasn't as dominant as she used to be lately.

Hope they learn from it and will be focused again against Turkey:box: