EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• denzz SISSSSS send me link for Turkey - Finland, I'm not home and the TRT Spor Yildiz links don't work

same issue here! send it to our exclusive chat group :D

• The final will be certainly Serbia vs Turkey, and for me Turkey is going to win the gold!!!

or we will lose 15-13 at tie-break again (contra-jinx effort)

• The final will be certainly Serbia vs Turkey, and for me Turkey is going to win the gold!!!

If both Turkey and Serbia finish as 1st in their respective groups which is quite possible outcome they will face each other in semifinal.

• If both Turkey and Serbia finish as 1st in their respective groups which is quite possible outcome they will face each other in semifinal.

:( I would have loved a finale rematch which is what both teams deserve tbh. Imo the two best teams by far now 2 cycles in a row :box: at such matches I can only say may the best win

Seems the finale option is not there : / But I hope you will be right :box: Serbia, Turkey, Italy are the faves so far imo but I wouldn't be surprised with some upsets later in the tournament

• Congrats, Belgium! What a turn around. Russia played well but the lack of a stable receiver in the team hurt their chances.

• can you explain me how on earth italy lose 1 seti hope sylla is the one to blame

• Seems the finale option is not there : / But I hope you will be right :box: Serbia, Turkey, Italy are the faves so far imo but I wouldn't be surprised with some upsets later in the tournament

Italy now has the worst coach of the world, he's making all the efforts to make lost italy, i think italy is going to flop also in this tournament!!!

• If both Turkey and Serbia finish as 1st in their respective groups which is quite possible outcome they will face each other in semifinal.

are you sure? I think Italy will Match with serbia in semis

• I think Turkey has very good chances to win gold this time.

I also think Turkey could grab the gold medal. If they are the "underdog" in the final, even much more. We all know how they play when they are the (heavy) favourites in do-it or die matches.

• I also think Turkey could grab the gold medal. If they are the "underdog" in the final, even much more. We all know how they play when they are the (heavy) favourites in do-it or die matches.

I agree! but I don't think Turkey will be favourite in a final with Serbia since they are still on paper better team and they will be playing in front of home crowd

• are you sure? I think Italy will Match with serbia in semis

Noone is sure, even if they finish 1st in groups, still they can flop in 1/8 and 1/4 ;)

But yes i'm sure that they will be as A1 and D1 in the top half of the draw, as projected semifinal pair.

• I agree! but I don't think Turkey will be favourite in a final with Serbia since they are still on paper better team and they will be playing in front of home crowd

Yes, this is why I mentioned that Turkey has more chances if they are the underdog. In case they face Serbia (hosts and current champion) or in a less scale, Italy, I strongly believe that Turkey could get the gold medal. In the other hand, if Turkey has to face "surprise" team, like Poland for example, things could get more complicated. Turkey would face two foes in that final match = themselves and the other finalist.