EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• It's atrocious service reception, followed by more atrocious service reception for both teams tonight.

• Milenkovic didn't kill OOS ball since her youth years.

When will Terzic realize that the Busa-Milenkovic duo just can't. Oh yes, never !!!

• Would you guys rather see a Lazovic/Busa duo or a Lazovic/Milenkovic duo? Most times I would rather see Busa over Milenkovic but honestly I can’t decide which combo I think would be stronger

I would prefer Lazovic/Busa.

• Would you guys rather see a Lazovic/Busa duo or a Lazovic/Milenkovic duo? Most times I would rather see Busa over Milenkovic but honestly I can’t decide which combo I think would be stronger

both Busa and Milenkovic are inconsistent to be honest and I can’t choose one either. I don’t know whoever has better form that day and can complement each other with Lazovic.

ATM with current shape and lack of confidence of Buša, Milenković would be my choice next to Lazović.

• Honestly, both Lazovic/Busa and Lazovic/Milenkovic should have been tried way more often so we would have a better idea which combination works better but for whatever reason Terzic doesn’t want to improve the team.

• Also Blagojevic should be on the court instead of Popovic.

Lazovic :heart: