EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Italy is playing terrible team game, Egonu started to play her beast mode game and that makes situation even worst because Orro is now only trusting her…

• I believe this is is the 2nd time in this match that someone sets Matveeva:lol:

• Why samadan isn't there?

I don’t know She just entries as serve sub, but Strunjak is even better than Dumancic. Her slides are way better. Dumancic should be MB4 but Santarelli acts like She is MB1

• Kadochkina should stick playing as OH

• Messy game from both teams, but enjoyable nonetheless

• Enina has gotten used to jumping for nothing she probably didn't expect that the ball would actually go to her :lol:

• Matveeva :gone:

You cant waste a counter attack like this please. It could have been a 2 point lead

• My God just check the stats. Paola Egonu is 78% in attack after two sets:what::sos::what::sos::what::sos::what::sos:

Poor Croatia…

• Now Egonu is rising to 80% after 2/2 in 3rd set :sos::sos::sos:

• Enina has gotten used to jumping for nothing she probably didn't expect that the ball would actually go to her :lol:

She was a beast in the slide in Moscow, I think it's partly the setter's fault the tempo is off

• Fearless Arina is just scary 8|

• Ohhh Peric why are you playing your worst game today. But okej I will forgive you if you play better in the next one :whistle:

• Arina is showing so much emotion :white::white:

• Russia is giving away a lot of easy points :aww: