EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Their behavior is no different from that of many other countries! Germany, Turkey, Poland, the Netherlands, Italy are also shouting against their rivals, but because there are many fans here and the above countries, you close your eyes and enjoy these screams, but when the Bulgarians, not so much shouting, but winning, you anger, you can not find a place of malice

I didn't see Italy, Netherlands or Turkey doing this in this championship and the only match I watched from Germany and Poland was the one against each other and they were playing with grace.

• Their behavior is no different from that of many other countries! Germany, Turkey, Poland, the Netherlands, Italy are also shouting against their rivals, but because there are many fans here and the above countries, you close your eyes and enjoy these screams, but when the Bulgarians, not so much shouting, but winning, you anger, you can not find a place of malice

but dont u think it's also what u r doing? when there is a similar occurance, people in this forum always discuss about it; some people agree some ppl disagree (depending on the dosage of the behaviour). For example the Imoudu vs. Carol thing, many ppl thought it was funny and increased the enjoyability of the game, and some disagreed. We just argue the attitude, not whether it was a deserved win or not. I dont think ppl disliked the attitude bc they were Bulgarians anyway. U can see a bunch of different occurances being argued again in previous page aswel. Dont take it so personally :win:

• Bulgaria is acting terrible, I don’t what is wrong with them. I don’t know if they are gone face Serbia or Italy, but I hope Egonu and Boskovic will destroy them and shut up their mouths.

They acted terrible at Godel league too.

• I always criticized this kind of behaviour and i always will. Never mind being Maja, my favourite player of all time, or anyone else. Yeah, i can say that Maja scream towards Guidetti when consider the moment, match significance, rivalirity between two teams was a bit funny to me, but at the same time that kind of behaviour can't be consider as fair play (politicly corectly said). The point is that, i reserve the right to make a difference and consider wide picture, but I will never justify such behavior. Ofc that is exist other side that simply have no problems with this kind of behaviour and relate that with passion,.....,and it is 100% for respect. This topic has been disscused many time already and the same people stay behind the same side non related to their respective "beloved players and countries". The Bulgarian girls made good job finish as first in such a competitive group, but that rude behaviour really leave bad taste, it really was unnecessary in that "quantity". Their behavior can't be described as acceptable and the reactions are indeed completely justified.

• Elena Pietrini is not getting enough attention as She should.

That girl is on another level from attacking that become so brutal, serve and her recetion. It doesn’t matter if sets are perfect or OOS. In such a short period She become all around OH at only of AGE of 21 YEARS OLD. And She is still improving and She needs to improve even more. She is finally becoming a player that everyone were expecting.

I think She is on top when it comes to OHs at this ECH. I don’t see many players better her. She even has better % in attack than Paola Egonu :white::white:

Her serve is becoming more and more brutal, She even hits it from service line over 100km/h.

• I read and I can't believe what slop is being poured on the Bulgarian girls! Being unable to accept your loss is your problem!

Congratulations BULGARIA ❤️❤️❤️
    The dogs are barking and the caravan is moving, there is a Bulgarian proverb 😉

Sounds like fans have the same class with Kitipova, or rather lack of it:whistle: