EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• oops on the dump attempt

• bravo sweden

It makes the game more exciting

But I want bulgaria to win it

• So Sweden definitely exceeds expectations already :white::obey::super:

In a normal world, Bulgaria will focus again and take the next two sets easily, but I'd really love to see Sweden keeping up their current performance and keeping the match interesting until the end!

• Bella Haak comes from another planet. She's great in defense too! :huh:

• I only tuned in for second set and enjoyed it a lot. Big atmosphere.

Not familiar with either team, really. I know Haak and remember E. Dimitrova from her time with NEC Red Rockets.

Bulgaria seem like pretty focused, almost relentless executioners. Sweden's attackers are a little flail-y but I like it and it's working. They hit from all over and have that "trying real hard" thing going on. I wish Sweden's setter projected a little more confidence.

• Oh wow, #17 is a Haak sister. She doesn't move her body like Isabelle. Love her energy. She's the one I thought looked kind of 'flail-y" in a good way

• If Sweden had some kind of contribution from the MBs, they would have serious chances of winning this match

• Lots of overpassy/jousts in this march

• I read people were worried about Haak not performing in vakifbank on OOS-plays. Well at least you can't complain that she is not practising it. Basically all of the sets she gets in the NT is like a OOS-set. :D She also hits better when the libero sets her than the setter.

• She is a more defensive player than her sister, having one of the best receives in Sweden.

I just looked them up ... 179cm vs 195cm . that quite a margin

• This is such a crazy matchup. Bulgaria have this uber-confident tough guy thing going on and Sweden is ... not passive, but kind of sweet :rose: