EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• You are talking about Alexandra Lazic, number 11. Her twin sister Rebecka, number 9, was in Italy last year with Il Bisonte Firenze, but she almost never played, and when she did, her performances weren't so good. So I was surprised tonight to see her very well, especially in the third and fifth sets, with some wonderful defensive plays and even a few good attacks.

Which few good attacks? She had 1/5 im attack, that means she literally finished just one attack :D

• But you'll host World Championship as well :tzz:Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and Estonia hosting would be okay I think ^^

Let me have it:P

• Which few good attacks? She had 1/5 im attack, that means she literally finished just one attack :D

653d4743-0885-4601-bdac-63bfc2bf40cf.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around%7C2020:1137&crop=2020:h;center,top&output-quality=60&output-format=auto

maybe I confused her with her sister 8o

• Even if I am blocked in this forum, I will not allow anyone to insult my country or my compatriots!

Mate sorry but you're bringing most of this yourself by your confrontational and condescending attitude you know that right? Don't be so selective either. People are worshipping N. Dimitrova and Vuchova and until this game Vasilieva. Bulgaria is a great team and until the last point I was sure that they were gonna snatch the victory. Let's play and write fair from now on and good luck with the next tournaments. I wish you inner peace and better thoughts than jingoism and hostility. Cheers

• 653d4743-0885-4601-bdac-63bfc2bf40cf.jpeg?interpolation=lanczos-none&fit=around%7C2020:1137&crop=2020:h;center,top&output-quality=60&output-format=auto

maybe I confused her with her sister 8o

Yeah, they are quite similar :D

I saw the info that Britt Herbots is not gonna play tommorow. Is it true? She willa not play for sure or probably?

• I saw the info that Britt Herbots is not gonna play tommorow. Is it true? She willa not play for sure or probably?

For sure. She is injured and out of Eurovolley.

• We understood that you don't like Bulgaria. You are crystal clear. You can be happy now ! For sure we will be happy after the semifinal in Belgrade.

I was just opposite, I really loved Bulgaria NT but how they act in the court I just can’t support them at all.

• I suggest we nominate you for the "fiction" award 😉

Guess who got the award now?:roll::lol: You also got the 'karma is a bitch' award;)

Go Sweden!:super:

I am so happy that the most graceful team of the tournament won against the most ungraceful team:*

• Bye Bulgaria now learn how to be kind and humble. :wavy:

and when are you gonna learn that?

• Not sure if this is 100% reliable, but CEV match page lists Meryem in the roster for today's match.

OTOH, the match page for ITA-BEL lists Mazzaro instead of Fahr, so it should be reliable :/ In the preliminaries, Brovkina missed two matches due to injury but she was still listed in the match page but not in the stats sheet. So this might mean that Meryem might not be there, but there definitely isn't anyone new to replace her.

• Not sure if this is 100% reliable, but CEV match page lists Meryem in the roster for today's match.

OTOH, the match page for ITA-BEL lists Mazzaro instead of Fahr, so it should be reliable :/ In the preliminaries, Brovkina missed two matches due to injury but she was still listed in the match page but not in the stats sheet. So this might mean that Meryem might not be there, but there definitely isn't anyone new to replace her.

I think she hasn’t returned to Turkey, they are hoping her test results will turn negative.

• I think she hasn’t returned to Turkey, they are hoping her test results will turn negative.

But it is logical that She didn’t return to Turkey. She is positive, She can’t cross the boarder, She can’t enter the airplane. Maybe with private car but with who She is going to travel. I mean it is the mess

• But it is logical that She didn’t return to Turkey. She is positive, She can’t cross the boarder, She can’t enter the airplane. Maybe with private car but with who She is going to travel. I mean it is the mess

I read that she tested positive and is asymptomatic. So they quarantined her and hoping that she would test negative before Poland match.