EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I know this a a bit off topic, but what happened with Zarolinska? I remember she had a really good season with NT some years ago, probably 2015-2016.

she doesnt want to play in NT and also is 34 years old..she is still playing in club, but its not that good and reliable than 2-3 years ago...this year she will play with Skorupa as setter so Im curious if she will be good

• So which kind of pills I need to take before Turkey vs Poland? Any recommendations? :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Don't take anything :D Just enjoy the good game of Eda and silly mistakes on polish side :D

• she doesnt want to play in NT and also is 34 years old..she is still playing in club, but its not that good and reliable than 2-3 years ago...this year she will play with Skorupa as setter so Im curious if she will be good

But I hears skorupa is going under surgery so it's not gonna play and they bring the finland setter

• I see turkey crushing poland as in VNL

Actually, Poland played good game against Turkey during VNL. Probably their best this year. It was 1-3 (23:25, 27:25, 23:25, 20:25)

• But I hears skorupa is going under surgery so it's not gonna play and they bring the finland setter

yes but she should be back in play in October/November they said so I hope she will be playing

• Turkey will definitely be the favorite and has been playing well but Poland matches always make us sit on the tip of our chairs tbh. Yes Turkey won the vast majority of matches against Poland recently but it's not like most of the other teams imo and I'm not relaxed at all. I genuinely think Poland actually understands our game somewhat and can always put on a good game. It takes one match to switch the tables for win streaks and settling on the top.

• Serbia has been playing extremely nonchalantly so far, as if they are already in the finals, and these are friendly revial matches, it can easily get in their head like boomerang. I know it's too early to talk about it, but in the potential semifinals, Turkey is the favorite for me, of course the home crowd, the importance of the game can prevail on our side, but we all know that if someone knows Guidetti knows how to reconcile Boskovic. Serbia has no plan B, won't have the players from the bench who are ready and confident because Terzic doesn't give them a chance, ..... I don't have a good feeling at all, but let's see, this team still have tons of big stars and experienced players.

• Basically, Poland has currently a lot of OHs that are quite good, Czyrniańska was not even starter during U18 this year, both Piasecka and Orzol were better, but somehow they weren't selected. Another case is with Fedusio who did not play full match with NT even though she's with the team all year. Różański was the best attacking OH in the league, but only got one chance against Japan. There is also Szlagowska who is 190cm and with quite reliable reception, but somehow was not selected. He can't select and he has his own favourites. Czyrniańska got the chance, because she will play for Chemik.

Czyriniańska was a leader of polish nt at CEV U19 ECH. 4th place in the ranking of the best spikers. 32 points 52% when they played against Belarus...

She was really good in second division. I think she's a remarkable talent.

I'm waiting for Szlagowska in nt.

Górecka is overrated imho.

• Czyriniańska was a leader of polish nt at CEV U19 ECH. 4th place in the ranking of the best spikers. 32 points 52% when they played against Belarus...

... And she still lost her spot this year to Piasecka and Orzol, maybe she's better spiker, but overall she's not better player than Piasecka, she carried U18 team this year

• Czyriniańska was a leader of polish nt at CEV U19 ECH. 4th place in the ranking of the best spikers. 32 points 52% when they played against Belarus...

Max you are alive :drink:

and what do you think about Wenerska? I like her a lot but she is really lacking the experience. after all she only played one season in the first league

• Max you are alive :drink:

and what do you think about Wenerska? I like her a lot but she is really lacking the experience. after all she only played one season in the first league

so her big adventage is that her sets are most often precise, however she does make some questionable choices and the block is often ready for her sets.

• ... And she still lost her spot this year to Piasecka and Orzol, maybe she's better spiker, but overall she's not better player than Piasecka, she carried U18 team this year

She don't practice with team. She played in VNL... That was the main problem..

Piasecka is also very talented.

Max you are alive :drink:

I'm alive.

I limit contact to few person (players). If i want to talk about volleyball, i talk with them. Internet forums tire me..

Wenerska is abroad subject. :)

• I'm seeing fivb ranking page and they didn't added the points from sweden vs bulgaria match