EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• She was still bad today. She recieved 10 balls with %20 excellent:sos: Her defence is so off, she even gave free ball to the other side of the net. And showing a decent performance agaisnt Ukraine Finland Romania doesnt mean anything to me. She was terrible at Olympics and VNL. And her setting has always been problematic compared to top liberos. I want pre 2020 Simge back because she is the best we have who doesnt have any personal issues with Guidetti:whistle:

I hope she shows better performance in upcoming matches, we need her.:drink:

Well she had 60% positive, which is pretty good. It is not like other liberos are getting 90% excellent.

Also her defense was not off at all, she has been very stable so far. She was not at her best at Olympics but I wouldn't call it terrible. She was just not as spectacular as she has always been. I don't see any problem with her setting indeed, she has set pretty good balls to Ebrar.

Unfortunately we don't have any good backups for her since both Gizem's are out of picture due to personal problems with Gui. However, Simge's current form is not an issue at this tournament.

• Beta Dumancic looks like Ester Exposito, she so beautiful

Ester the most beautiful woman in the world:love:

sorry for being off topic!

• they haven’t been updating the world ranking points at all during this tournament. Maybe they will wait to add points until the tournament is done?

It is weird because it says "Last update: 2021-08-29 21:45:08 UTC" :what:

• This TUR v SWE video from the CEV site stops at 27–26 Set 1 :(

• It is weird because it says "Last update: 2021-08-29 21:45:08 UTC" :what:

I’ve been following the ranking since the euro started, and Poland, Germany and Belgium were switching places like everyday. Poland were #11 after the match with Spain.

• no

In fact almost all matches were added and tske in consideration

For example bosnia have 15 points after winning to azerbaijan and european teams have switching places

Belgium lose a place after that lose with france and canada move too

• I just see and they added the points but nothing changed

Sweden only win 9 points :what: after that win and remain in #43 and bulgaria lose the same and remain in the same place

• They did add points this afternoon/evening sometime, but I took a screenshot of the rankings on the 24th before the matches and when I looked at the rankings earlier today all the points were still the same as on my screenshots from Thursday. So they must just be updating them every few days.

• They did add points this afternoon/evening sometime, but I took a screenshot of the rankings on the 24th before the matches and when I looked at the rankings earlier today all the points were still the same as on my screenshots from Thursday. So they must just be updating them every few days.

But croatia,ukraine lose points and france win points

• It really makes me funny how Turkish fans are afraid of Polish NT. Have you really seen how Poland played this year? We could have some chances with Wolosz and Medrzyk on board and muuuuch better coach, but if we win at least one set it will be huge surprise. And even potential lack of Boz should not help us much.

• But croatia,ukraine lose points and france win points

yes, but those were just updated today(maybe yesterday depending on your time zone?) it went days without ever changing even though multiple matches had been played. It’s just strange that there weren’t daily updates like there has been with other tournaments

• It really makes me funny how Turkish fans are afraid of Polish NT. Have you really seen how Poland played this year? We could have some chances with Wolosz and Medrzyk on board and muuuuch better coach, but if we win at least one set it will be huge surprise. And even potential lack of Boz should not help us much.

The olympic qualification match has left permanent scars that we can't wash off. Whenever we play against Poland, we'll be sitting on the edges of our chairs.

• Ester the most beautiful woman in the world:love:

sorry for being off topic!

Well, Beta is all-natural, not the result of some surgery. And I guess she's at least 20 cm taller than Exposito

The problem is the absence of Wolosz. She makes all the difference in the world. Just see how Egonu performs with her and with Malinov and Orro. There are no setters like Asia, apart Maja maybe.