EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• It really makes me funny how Turkish fans are afraid of Polish NT. Have you really seen how Poland played this year? We could have some chances with Wolosz and Medrzyk on board and muuuuch better coach, but if we win at least one set it will be huge surprise. And even potential lack of Boz should not help us much.

It's mostly because of how fluctuating the Turkish NT can be. The defeat against SK is still fresh and this:

The olympic qualification match has left permanent scars that we can't wash off. Whenever we play against Poland, we'll be sitting on the edges of our chairs.

If Ebrar and Hande perform badly on a day the Polish Opp duo excell it's a toss-up. Supporting Turkey teaches one to be cautious and hopeful at the same time

• It really makes me funny how Turkish fans are afraid of Polish NT. Have you really seen how Poland played this year? We could have some chances with Wolosz and Medrzyk on board and muuuuch better coach, but if we win at least one set it will be huge surprise. And even potential lack of Boz should not help us much.

Lack of Boz won't help for sure. Boz on the pitch would be helpful for Poland :)

• well as a Polish fan I also expect quite easy victory for Turkey but in volleyball everything is open..Turkey can have a bad day and still Poland in this squad can beat them by some circumstances..if the OH´s duo will have a beast day :lol:

• I am optimistic for the match against Poland actually. I didnt like what Poland showed against Ukraine yesterday and somehow Turkey always manages to win against Poland. I even dont remember when was the last time Turkey lost Poland in an official match, maybe 2010 WCH.(I think I jinx it with saying that, congrats to Poland for the semifinal ticket they will get tomorrow:lol:). On the other hand, wining against Serbia is always a big "impossible task" for Turkey. We never win against them in an important match. The biggest chance was 2019 ECH final, playing at home, leading 9-6 in final set and that free ball dropping in the middle of the court after Zehras serve:wall:and Busa served like crazy right after that and turned around the momentum in favor for Serbia. I want to forget that fift set:read:. 2015 bronze medal match, 2017 ECH semifinal, 2019 ECH final were all lost. Despite I like Serbia, unless any other team other then Turkey eleminates Serbia, our ECH gold dreams are being slapped by them eventually:lol:

• I even dont remember when was the last time Turkey lost Poland in an official match, maybe 2010 WCH.(I think I jinx it with saying that, congrats to Poland for the semifinal ticket they will get tomorrow:lol:).

2015 European Games. Turkey lost 2-3

• My God De Gennaro is crazy, She is saving literally every tip :sos::sos::sos:

And Italy is playing one of the best team volleyball this NT season…

• Belgium receiving really well so far, but they just lack firepower in attack to stay close and really compete with Italy:(

Sobolska is useless:down:

• My God De Gennaro is crazy, She is saving literally every tip :sos::sos::sos:

And Italy is playing one of the best team volleyball this NT season…

:/:?:

Did you watch Tokyo 2020?

Btw, I do really like that Pietrini is finally showing all her potential. Hope she will be starter in her club for all the next season.

• Belgium, playing with an undersized OH, an MB as an OPP, and without two main scorers, just took a set :white::white:

• Egonu has been an ocean of mistakes in this second set. Maybe more than 5 spike errors :read:

Belgium slide attack has been pretty effective. Italy hasnt been able to block it and the defense cant play a counte attack after defended it.

I still see Italy game a bit too "lazy" and not compact.

• Belgium takes set 2!!!:white: Belgium deserves a lot of credit, they always give it their all:heart:

I really don't know what's happening with Egonu this summer. She is back to making so many unforced errors, where I thought she became more consistent... I think Wolosz made her setter depended:D I enjoy Italy with Orro much more than with Malinov as setter. With Malinov on court it's Egonuball:sleeping: