EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Its not logic, its an algorithm.

And Serbia hasn't taken 3 major tournaments seriously since 2019. so. yea

Major it is a really weird way to spell VNL. :lol:

• Well, Beta is all-natural, not the result of some surgery. And I guess she's at least 20 cm taller than Exposito

Why do you think Exposito is not natural? She looks quite natural

• Points wise, its a major tournament.

It has more weight than the world cup and the continental championships.

:offtopic:

• Belarus was really close to taking Russia to tiebreaker.:white:

Both Russia and Italy have weak spots. I think the game will be 50/50. I will be cheering for Arina and her serves:love::love::flower::obey:

• It's an ugly game by Russia but enough to win against Belarus. Lazareva continues to be a non-factor in attack and Fedorovtseva struggled with the Belarussian block but at least, she put up insane numbers in aces again. I don't fancy their chances against Italy unless the Italian girls would have an epic meltdown. To be fair to Russia, reaching quarterfinals with this kind of squad would be considered a desirable result.

• The weakest link of Russia is its coach Buzato, how many nonsense challenges he called and how many nonsense timeouts he made today? He might be a decent trainer but definitely he is not a court side coach. He acted so weirdly often when the games were in their critical moments.

• The weakest link of Russia is its coach Buzato, how many nonsense challenges he called and how many nonsense timeouts he made today? He might be a decent trainer but definitely he is not a court side coach. He acted so weirdly often when the games were in their critical moments.

Yeah some stupid decision

he's italian but he seems to become a true russian because any italian coach is like him

And that rule that mb must be giant,my god

• Why do you think Exposito is not natural? She looks quite natural

There’s plenty of articles on the web about her surgeries

• You can laugh louder, but if Italy took VNL seriously,maybe the flop in Tokyo wouldn't have been so big.

Don't you still realise it was a big mistake?

I guess they’ve learnt the lesson this time.

• Elena Pietrini ones again had great match with 56% in attack and overall 19points. Brava for her ones again :drink:

• What do u guys think the Netherlands chances are against Russia or Italy in the semifinal?

*In the case of Netherlands beating Sweden tomorrow*

I genuinely think if they choose to play nothing is stopping them from making an upset. Not saying it will happen, but I can definitely see it happening, possibly. Daalderop and the middles will be key imo.

• What do u guys think the Netherlands chances are against Russia or Italy in the semifinal?

*In the case of Netherlands beating Sweden tomorrow*

I’d probably make them favourites to beat Russia. The Russian serving might give them major problems but if they can get over that and if Buijs continues her good form then I give them the edge. Of course, if they play Russia then that means Russia managed to beat Italy so I might change my mind in that case. :lol:

Obviously Italy have looked shaky recently so Netherlands would have a decent chance but overall I’d say Italy have too much quality and SHOULD win.

Right now I can’t say any of the top teams are playing with confidence so the later stages are quite unpredictable. It might not be the highest quality ECH but it’s certainly interesting.