EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Italy looks so strong now not gonna lie... They would also be my favorites right now.

I will still root for the winner of Turkey - Serbia (95%) though :lol::win:

• Btw. interesting statistic:

Egonu averages 7.9 break point per game at ECH.

Pietrini averages 8.4 break point per game at ECH.

Egonu has 2.4 points per game in serve.

Pietrini has 1.1 points per game in serve.

Today Egonu had 4 BPs, while Pietrini - 9.

That means Pietrini gets more break points in block and attack in counter attack than Egonu, even if Egonu gets more sets from Orro. I don't know when was the last time where it was a case in any Egonu's team. She's the real MVP of Italy so far, I'm really curious if Pietrini can keep this level up in medal games, because let's be honest, 2-3 years ago we would expect this exact level of play from her considering her junior resume.

• Pietrini at VNL in 2018 performed really good I can even say way better than in 2019 and 2020, but this is her break trough season.
    She was 18years old like, pretty much like Arina.

I hope She will keep this level next to Natalia in Scandicci.

• This game has to be a shame for Russia. Most probably Gamova and Sokolova were crying at their home with Nikolay Karpol. Even if they are young team, they don't have to be that bad. They can learn how to play with spirit under national team jersey from Sweden.

• This game has to be a shame for Russia. Most probably Gamova and Sokolova were crying at their home with Nikolay Karpol. Even if they are young team, they don't have to be that bad. They can learn how to play with spirit under national team jersey from Sweden.

Russia played very good the first set, after that too errors and bad reception and defense. They are very young and certainly need to learn and improve, i think they are a very good prospect for the future!

• Is anyone else having issues with the stream of EurovolleyTv or is it just me?

• Other than Bosko and Rasic, has anyone else scored for Serbia????

• I'm rooting for France from now on. Maybe some fiasco will force Terzic to withdraw himself.

• French defense on point!