EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Lazovic's attacking approach looks too clumsy 🤔

• You cant have this kind of errors in a SF match, please :gone:

• Is boskovic not using jump serve to keep her energy for attacking 100 sets?

I think that is just because it is so error prone.

• Brazilian narrator talked about the homophobic violence Ebrar was receiving in Turkey and said she's a warrior and told all homophobes to go to hell. You know what that means... Ebrar better #cometobrazil :drink:

• I'm pleasantly surprised at how well Ebrah is making the occasional pass

• Slide attacks are not working for Turkey. Cansu is tense i guess

• Serbia was leading by 3, they had the point for a 4 point lead, but that set from Maja to Rasic...and wel Milena didnt deliver either.

It has been a while she has been really off. Maybe all the summer.

Ps: As someone already pointed out, it is really funny to hear "Karakurchi" and "Baladan" :lol:

• Ebrar oozes confidence

It's freaky how centered she appears

• Brazilian narrator talked about the homophobic violence Ebrar was receiving in Turkey and said she's a warrior and told all homophobes to go to hell. You know what that means... Ebrar better #cometobrazil :drink:

Actually I hate how global news made that homophobic Turkey attacks Ebrar, which is wrong and opposite of what happened. In fact the thing was a super conservative far-right news paper said homophobic things to Ebrar and then she went viral by receiving massive support from the public, gaining like 100s of thousands of followers in 1 day. Idk why the actual story doesn't get told because it's actually that much greater. She is becoming an LGBTQ+ symbol for this country that had indeed quite a don't ask, don't tell culture

• Ebrar's game get very matured, she doesn't lose her head at clutch points

#nojinxintended

• Canus - Zehra is little bit off, same goes with Eda. Eda has experience and She knows how to use them…