EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Never been a fan of blocking

• These last two points might haunt ilkin for a long time. Great coaching for building confidence Gui.

• Congrats to Serbia. They weathered the storm, kept their calm and excelled in reception and serves which were rather expected from Turkey.

• Bosko started the match but the rest of the team finished it

• Lazovic:

11 points

45% perfect reception

3 blocks

54% in attack

Boskovic is a freak, but KL was an x-factor here, quite ironic after all this summer, I hope she bought some trust from Terzic for a long time. Well done, Serbia, at some point you don't care about nice and catchy volleyball, and just play through your strengths, and this is what Maja did today.

• Bosko started the match but the rest of the team finished it

Well said. As good as Boskovic is (amazing of course) she needed help to beat a team this good and she got it today.

• Congrats Serbia! 3rd final in a row! What a great achievement!

Tijana has been just out of this world, really. Ok, she struggled a bit at the end of the first set as well as the second one, but when it mattered the most, she scored the clutch points. She scored 37 spike points and received 69 balls :white:

Nevertheless, the hidden hero is Lazovic for me . She came in a a very difficult moment (Serbia was one set down and just 3 points to be 0-2). Hope Terzic notices she deserves to be starter.

She should have gone to Tokyo, I agree.

• choke by turkey in the fourth set was disheartening, but it was enjoyable seeing a team just kick ass the way Serbia did