EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Again such a nice combination between Orro and Danesi :heart::heart:

• Do you know what happened to Boskovic serve? Why she serve a floater? What about her really powerfull jump serve?

• I don’t know what Mazzanti thought when he said that team need captain with energy like Sylla. She doesn’t create a good atmosphere in the team.

• Italian team always makes me laugh :cheesy: They can be so different teams in just 10 minutes. Egonu needs Wolosz, Italy needs some ASECURATION, but they don't know this word. Every tipped ball = point for Netherlands :D

• Good service pressure and great fighting spirit helps Dutch team to win the third set!:box: Let's keep it up girls:super:

• Seems "Crush Crush Rebound Crush" has been a theme this summer

• Well, at least it wasn't a 3-0 sweep for Italy:D Good luck for Italy in the final and I hope the Netherlands can show a more consistent performance against Turkey:)

• I expect more resistance from netherlands but congrats anyways

i hope they grab the bronze medal

Let's go italy,let finish the malediction

• With Sylla probably out and with this almighty Boskovic I give Italy very few probabilities to win the Championships. I see 90% Serbia and 10% Italy.

• With Sylla probably out and with this almighty Boskovic I give Italy very few probabilities to win the Championships. I see 90% Serbia and 10% Italy.

:lol::lol:

• Oh my. How wrong was I to think Turkey would sweep over Serbia. :white:Congrats, Serbia!

• This legendary sets from De Gennaro to Egonu are out of this world :rose::rose::rose::rose:

3:50

• The OSSRB decided to distribute the rest of the unsold tickets for the finals free of charge.

Very futile attempt for a jinx as your favourite teams and players are mainly Italian. Without writing something with a similar style in order to counter your attempt, I acctually do believe the entirely opposite. The team of Italy is coming fresh from a non-contest, more or less, whereas the Serbians are exhausted arriving into the finals from a gruelling "life or death" battle. Most pivotally, Boskovic ought to be worn-out deluxe and half-dead after today while the main guns of Italy, i.e Egonu and Pietrini, on the other hand were way more scarcily used in the game vis-a-vis the Netherlands, and this factor of a presumptive smoother recovery for Italy has to be taken seriously into the equation in their favour imo.

Besides, Sylla has been a non-factor for Italy in this ECH and without her presence they would likely purely ameliorate their chances in the final, hence the basis for this argument is devoid of logic. Of course, Miriam has to be given credit for compensating her second-rate attack with being a first-rate disaster in reception, albeit hardly to the benefit of her teammates, unfortunalety.