EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I agree that turkish fans are usally voting only turkish players but Fans from other countries are voting only for their own players too. look at fedorovtseva and milenkovic... It's not just Turkish fans who vote unfairly. Since the number of Turkish fans is high, the Turkish players lead the vote.

• People vote with their hearts, not with their brains.... Turkish Dream Team for the win :super:

Major of them for sure and that is exactly reason why this voting is completely irrelevant. A joke of choice, especially if choosen player will get some € award. It's not a big deal really, dream team are often a messy choice even if it is not fan voting.Turkish fans definitely deserved to be awarded as most dedicated ones (european wise) and that is actually great thing for worldwide volleyball if they keep such a dedication during the league season. :drink:

• I agree that turkish fans are usally voting only turkish players but Fans from other countries are voting only for their own players too. look at fedorovtseva and milenkovic... It's not just Turkish fans who vote unfairly. Since the number of Turkish fans is high, the Turkish players lead the vote.

I don’t blame Turkish fans for only voting for their players, most people vote that way even if I personally don’t like that way of voting I understand it. The problem is that cev is having people vote in the first place. If we simply look at population difference alone in the top 3 placing countries you can tell how unfair a voting method is. Turkey has over 70 million more people than Serbia and 20 million than Italy

• I agree that this type of voting for dream teams shouldn't be awarded but people now blaming Turkish volleyball NT fans for loving and voting the Turkish volleyball NT players, you know as the fans of the Turkish NT. It's ridiculous guys 😂 blame CEVs system. Turkey has a larger population than countries like Serbia obviously and also volleyball went viral recently, they will be everywhere. It's similar to Brazilian or Thai fans in European scale. At least they're contributing so much to the growth of volleyball this way even though they didn't even win anything :whistle:

• Also great job by CEV, basically you can only choose from their polls of four. So if you wanted (like me) to vote Eda and Chirichella for best MBs, you can't because they are in the same poll.

Same goes for OHs...

• My God JWO performed just okej, nothing special and for you guys She is the best player in ISA because She went from terrible libero to good one.

Literally every single defence from her was “WOOOW JWO, go girl” on this forum.

The most overrated player from Olympics, like ever. :what::what:

She performed good but She is not even near to be the best player in USA.

Sorry for of topic but I just couldn’t read this ones again. :gone::gone:

• My God JWO performed just okej, nothing special and for you guys She is the best player in ISA because She went from terrible libero to good one.

The most overrated player from Olympics, like ever. :what::what:

She performed good but She is not even near to be the best player in USA.

Sorry for of topic but I just couldn’t read this ones again. :gone::gone:

You just can't handle she outplayed De Gennaro at the Olympics:whistle:

• Also great job by CEV, basically you can only choose from their polls of four. So if you wanted (like me) to vote Eda and Chirichella for best MBs, you can't because they are in the same poll.

Same goes for OHs...

You can do that. Cast your vote, clean the cache and then vote again. It works!

• You can do that. Cast your vote, clean the cache and then vote again. It works!

But wouldn't it be pointless? I thought that they choose one player from each poll, so even if I vote for both, only one of that poll will be chosen for Dream Team.

(Dunno if it's really like this, CEV is so bad in website, pages, navigation and all, I may have got this wrong)

I resolved to vote for Eda and Danesi btw

Thanks for the tip btw, gonna usa this for OHs, since I don't really care who wins that position (all good and my first choice is Pietrini) but I really wanted to vote more than one player:lol:

• There are sudden and very unusual changes in the percentages. I am almost sure Cev will arrange the results according to their own wishes:whistle::whistle:

• To be honest no one was happy when CEV itself picked the dream team, so it is not like their choices were justified based on stats or anything. They always try to pick a few players from each medal winner, which most of the time looks very random

Individually, both Eda and Zehra deserves best MB awards anyways. Same for Cansu, she played way better than both Maja and Orro except maybe the semi final against Serbia.

While Milenkoviç gets 30% of the votes for best OH, no one should complain bias Turkish fans:roll:

• There are sudden and very unusual changes in the percentages. I am almost sure Cev will arrange the results according to their own wishes:whistle::whistle:

maybe the weird percentage changes could be explained if cev found a way to stop people from voting multiple times by clearing the cache like someone said you can do earlier? I just can’t believe Orro is ahead of Maja and Cansu

• Now CEV dream team become Serbian starting six(5/7) with De Gennaro and Pietrini :rolll:

• Now CEV dream team become Serbian starting six(5/7) with De Gennaro and Pietrini :rolll:

Now it just Boskovic + Eda with 5/7 Italian's.

Crovolley as definition of ambivalence:

BRAVA CEV YOU MADE THE BEST WAY OF VOTING, THIS IS THE BEST DREAM TEAM EVER, FINALLY RIGHT CHOICE AND COMPLETELY FAIR,......

• Now it just Boskovic + Eda with 5/7 Italian's.

Crovolley as definition of ambivalence:

BRAVA CEV YOU MADE THE BEST WAY OF VOTING, THIS IS THE BEST DREAM TEAM EVER, FINALLY RIGHT CHOICE AND COMPLETELY FAIR,......

Still terrible, I don’t like this pool at all. It should be as it was before.

• EUROVOLLEY DREAM TEAM 2Million votes.

Best setter: Alessia Orro

Best Opposite: Tijana Boskovic

Best 1MB: Eda Erdem

Best 2MB: Anna Danesi

Best 1OH: Miriam Sylla

Best 2OH: Elena Pietrini

Best libero: Monica De Gennaro

MVP: PAOLA EGONU :cup: