EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• Sigme over De Gennaro and Hande over Pietrini

Oh God what a joke from poll…

It is going to be Turkish starting six :aww::aww::aww:

• Like I said

Popularity contest gonna be entire turkish team as turkish fans are everywhere

So sad it ain't gonna be a deserved dream team

• I think this is great. If everyone will be selected from 3rd placed team. They will realize this is a bad idea and won't do it next year lol

true enough but it’s going to look pretty embarrassing to CEV if they just accept the results. Plus it’s sad for all of the players involved. I doubt the Turkish players are going to be happy to be in the dream team this way, and there are so many players from both Serbia and Italy who will miss out on an accolade they deserved. I also think there are some players from Turkey who rightfully deserve an award (specifically Eda) so it’s not as if I think no spots on the dream team should go to Turkey

side note since someone mentioned this the last time I spoke about awards: I realize that individual awards aren’t necessarily that important to players, they much rather have the team medal, however everybody likes to be recognized when they have done something exceptionally well whether in sports or in life.

• Dream Teams never mean anything anyways. Everyone has a different opinion and no one is going to agree.

Like Boskovic was the best player at the olympics, but did she get MVP? No

JWO was the USA's best player at the Olympics, but did she get MVP? No

It's all a matter of people's opinions and what will bring in engagement/views/headlines/the "story book ending"

• I agree that turkish fans are usally voting only turkish players but Fans from other countries are voting only for their own players too. look at fedorovtseva and milenkovic... It's not just Turkish fans who vote unfairly. Since the number of Turkish fans is high, the Turkish players lead the vote.

• People vote with their hearts, not with their brains.... Turkish Dream Team for the win :super:

Major of them for sure and that is exactly reason why this voting is completely irrelevant. A joke of choice, especially if choosen player will get some € award. It's not a big deal really, dream team are often a messy choice even if it is not fan voting.Turkish fans definitely deserved to be awarded as most dedicated ones (european wise) and that is actually great thing for worldwide volleyball if they keep such a dedication during the league season. :drink:

• I agree that turkish fans are usally voting only turkish players but Fans from other countries are voting only for their own players too. look at fedorovtseva and milenkovic... It's not just Turkish fans who vote unfairly. Since the number of Turkish fans is high, the Turkish players lead the vote.

I don’t blame Turkish fans for only voting for their players, most people vote that way even if I personally don’t like that way of voting I understand it. The problem is that cev is having people vote in the first place. If we simply look at population difference alone in the top 3 placing countries you can tell how unfair a voting method is. Turkey has over 70 million more people than Serbia and 20 million than Italy

• I agree that this type of voting for dream teams shouldn't be awarded but people now blaming Turkish volleyball NT fans for loving and voting the Turkish volleyball NT players, you know as the fans of the Turkish NT. It's ridiculous guys 😂 blame CEVs system. Turkey has a larger population than countries like Serbia obviously and also volleyball went viral recently, they will be everywhere. It's similar to Brazilian or Thai fans in European scale. At least they're contributing so much to the growth of volleyball this way even though they didn't even win anything :whistle:

• Also great job by CEV, basically you can only choose from their polls of four. So if you wanted (like me) to vote Eda and Chirichella for best MBs, you can't because they are in the same poll.

Same goes for OHs...

• My God JWO performed just okej, nothing special and for you guys She is the best player in ISA because She went from terrible libero to good one.

Literally every single defence from her was “WOOOW JWO, go girl” on this forum.

The most overrated player from Olympics, like ever. :what::what:

She performed good but She is not even near to be the best player in USA.

Sorry for of topic but I just couldn’t read this ones again. :gone::gone:

• My God JWO performed just okej, nothing special and for you guys She is the best player in ISA because She went from terrible libero to good one.

The most overrated player from Olympics, like ever. :what::what:

She performed good but She is not even near to be the best player in USA.

Sorry for of topic but I just couldn’t read this ones again. :gone::gone:

You just can't handle she outplayed De Gennaro at the Olympics:whistle: