Korean NT 2020

• Yeah the new IBK coach got criticized a lot for changing Kim Heejin's position from opposite to MB.

I do understand why he did that though. The team in slump lately, changes need to be made.

But didn't she skip one match or something after her injury? I can't remember..

It'd be so unfortunate if she skips the whole tournament.

I guess if the opposites can't perform well, the setter can use MB attack more.

Kim Suji did great with the attack. Yang Hyojin too.

• Kim Heejin is back on the court!!

And she's still as powerful as ever despite haven't fully recover yet.

But I noticed only with Lee Dayeong's setting she can show how good she is as opposite.

When pair with backup setter Yeum Hyeseon or even IBK setter, the connection isn't there.

• thank you zenith ...

Watching KOR.V INA, I feel like a "traitor" for fully supporting Korea, even wishing Kor had an easy win... because I'm from Indonesia...😁

• Lee jaeyeong in this tournament definitely stands out!

She kills every ball even it seems not very good, also she receives the ball well.

Korea's OH duo Kim-Lee seems one of the best duo in NT in the world.

With their opposite and middle blocker step up, Korea could anticipate very good result in this OQ and maybe the olympics!

• Everything ok with Kim Yeon-Koung? She was subbed again today in 1st set.

I heard her abdominal muscles are not good. Her abdominal muscle was torn during London olympic world qualification tournament(vs Japan) and it was still not good and I think that part is not good again.

She could play matches but not in good shape. She has so many injuries and I think it is a miracle she still remains her performances.

(In fact, she had knee surgery 3 times in a row in 2006,7,8 so her golden days was made though her body is all destroyed.)

• I heard her abdominal muscles are not good. Her abdominal muscle was torn during London olympic world qualification tournament(vs Japan) and it was still not good and I think that part is not good again.

She could play matches but not in good shape. She has so many injuries and I think it is a miracle she still remains her performances.

(In fact, she had knee surgery 3 times in a row in 2006,7,8 so her golden days was made though her body is all destroyed.)

Don't think an injury of 2012 has something to do with today especially considering 2012 was her best seasson.

• I always knew Lee Jaeyeong is a great and reliable player

but today,

Kang Sohwi wow. She was so impressive!

All the crazy spikes from her were amazing!

The setter Lee Dayeong did a great job too. Her feet was just so fast lol.

Too bad the captain is injured.

But I think if Korea playing in semifinal like today, they can easily go to final even without Kim Yeonkoung

The trio of Jaeyeong-Sohwi-Heejin are already amazing.

One thing though, the backup setter Yeum Hyeseon still have problem connecting with her attackers

• but today,

Kang Sohwi wow. She was so impressive!

All the crazy spikes from her were amazing!

Thanks for the heads up. She's my favorite. I missed the post-midnight live broadcast. Watching the replay now

• I'm so worried that korea's 3 wing Kim Yeonkoung, Lee jaeyeong, Kim heejin all have injuries.

Kim yeonkoung has abdominal muscle injury

Lee jaeyeong has knee, ankle injury

Kim heejin has kalf injury.

So it's a big relief that Kang sowhi is doing good. Hope Park jeongah step up too but her attak on zone 2 is definitely not good😂

They'll not gonna rest in their club either, it's too pathetic😞 Hope they got well from their injuries🙏🙏

• So far:

- started from the first match v INA, I think KYK was already cut back a lot on her attacking role.. Lee DY was "avoiding" setting to KYK.. She set to the MB or OP more.. I'm guessing it was instructed by Lavarini to lessened KYK injury...

- KOR service is excellent... almost every player has aces ... KYK had 3 aces in arow vs INA.. Kang So H had 5 aces in arow vs Iran.. and Kim Su Ji had 3 aces in a row v KAZ... not to mention other players like Kim HJ, Yang HJ n Lee DY who had random aces... their opponents had a hard time receiving...

- They are one of the best blocking team ... the blocks were really great in frustrating their opponents... Yang HJ n Kim SJ were performing very good in blocking and scoring...

- their reception could be better... many times Lee DY had to set too close to the net, which made her not having many options to set... luckily , Lee DY is good on "emergency" settings in her club that benefited the NT as well..

- KAZ was the hardest opponent so far.. I think Chinese Taipei is not better than KAZ, so the odds are thw same...