• i am wondering if anyone has the heights for the following players for ARG:

bulaich (she's listed as only 172 cm, but she's got to be taller, she looks she might be more like 177)

MBs: herrera, farriol, tosi (they all seem pretty short unlike lazcano, who's 190)

also, why do they call fresco "la russa"? because she's blonde?

and why doesn't sosa play for NT anymore? talk about a short MB, she's one of the shortest i have ever encountered (177)... only some JPN MBs are about that short (well, pleumjit is only about 180, some other thai MBs are shorter; trubina from KAZ was also about 178).

• I think Sosa retired after Olympics or World Championship, probably the latter... they had an awful coach and a worse federation that even cut out Nizetich one time because she stood out against them.. Probably she grew tired of anything related to this mess... Also she is not playing club season, so probably she retired for good

• The only one I know for sure is Farriol, 186.

About Fresco, yes, it's because of that.

• does anyone know about yael castiglione -- at the beginning of BRA league season, she was announced as playing there but she never did. anyone knows why?

she posted a lengthy video about this a while ago. apparently she never played due to problems with her documents. not particularly her fault, but valinhos' (the club she would play for). valinhos was a mess in the beginning of the season and never arranged her documents nor paid any of her salaries. they promised her they'd fix everything for months, and since they never did anything, she got tired and left.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game