Serbian Super league- Bank Poštanska štedionca

• It is long time as i think about to open this thread.

Maybe Serbian league is not the most interesting and most quality one but our girls whic is world,european champion and olympic vice-champion, all of them was shorter or longer participants in this league.

Also on this forum "activlely" in discussion have a part a few serbian users and exchange of opinions and information could be useful for us and of course for some users outside Serbia who loves our volleyball or have a interest in future potential volleyball star(this part i must to include as a proud volleyball lovers and because of fact that Serbia have "so many" world class player).

For the beginig here are the link of dataproject site of the league

http://ossrb-web.dataproject.com/CompetitionHome.aspx?ID=36

and list of the participants

1. Beograd - Beograd

2. Crvena Zvezda- Beograd

3. Jedinstvo-Stara Pazova

4. Partizan-Beograd

5. Spartak - Subotica

6. Tent - Obrenovac

7. Ub - Ub

8. Vizura - Beograd

9. Železničar - Lajkovac

10. Žok Klek MD- Klek

• The second of two semi final Cup mathes were played yesterday and Ub and Jedinstvo will be participants of final battle whose date will be announcend later.

Result of matches is:(result of first matches)

Ub Ub - Tent Obrenovac 3-0(2-3)

Vulin 13pt, Gligoric 10pt, Biberovic 9pt,Trivunovic 9pt // Lazic 13pt, Gocanin 11pt, Djurovic 6pt

http://ossrb-web.dataproject.c…D=111&PID=84&type=LegList

Železničar Lajkovac - Jedinstvo Stara Pazova 2-3 (1-3)

Rajlic 28pt, Mitrovic 13pt, Ruhan 12 pt //

Savic 19pt, Djokic 11pt, Milanovic 10pt

http://ossrb-web.dataproject.c…D=111&PID=84&type=LegList

• Bravo brat. :);)

I know you waited me to come here to open this. :rolll::rolll::rolll:

Just kidding. :lol::lol::lol:

I do not have who play in teams like in other themes with leagues, so you might see that you are copying purely informative if you are interested.

I hope Zvezda win after longgggg 6 year.

• Has Gocanin always played as OH? and she played as libero this summer just to gain experience?

And when I first saw her I did wonder if she could play OH because of her height. But it is good that she can play both.

She played last year as libero in her team for Senior but IMO very possible that she played as OH in younger category and because of that Tent pick up her because they already have Tadic.(she also played for Serbia in VNL in last year) i could to say tha Gocanin is very solid on OH position, she is not so high(179 cm) but so far she showed good skills as OH in Tent.

• Who do you think will get a chance this year at VNL from younger players? I suppose we will see even more newcomers to NT than last year, because potential travelers to Tokyo will be preparing for OI at the time. All Oi spots except OH ones are more or less set.

• Who do you think will get a chance this year at VNL from younger players? I suppose we will see even more newcomers to NT than last year, because potential travelers to Tokyo will be preparing for OI at the time. All Oi spots except OH ones are more or less set.

I love to see Mirosavljevic ofc she is one of the player with a lot of potential for the future. Maybe Gocanin as OH in Higher level would be experimentaly interesting but i am not so optimistic for that and on OH postion i dont see other potential (maybe i forgot someone). On setter position Djordjevic is over Cirovic IMO and alongside Mila i would br pick Veselinovic for sure(she is not the most precisely one but she have something special, she is so brave and inteligent), and also maybe young Rada Perovic from junior national team. On Opp i dont see a lot of potential maybe Stijepic could be fine for VNL but i dont know how she is play in Kazahstan. IMO we have a lot of potential in young Middles Djokic, Rodic, Bozica Markovic, Glusac....but it is question what would be with they.

• http://ossrb-web.dataproject.com/PlayerDetails.aspx?TeamID=546&PlayerID=5586&ID=36

In fact, Sun Ru-han should be lower than 1.9 metres. (maybe wears shoes?)

However, Sun Ru-han's height in Chinese League 19/20 "is" 1.91 metres.

http://cva-web.dataproject.com…D=284&PlayerID=1228&ID=37

PS: Until now, I like the dataproject system.

^^

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

• Annunciation of the first matches in this calendar year and 14th round of the league:

UTC+1 local time

1. Crvena Zvezda - Partizan 17.1. (18:00)

2. Tent Obrenovac- Spartak Subotica 18.1.(19:00)

3. Klek Zrenjanin - Jedinstvo SP 18.1.(19:00)

4. Zeleznicar Lajkovac - Beograd 18.1.(19:00)

5. Vizura Beograd- Ub 19.1.(17:00)live on RTS2

http://onlineuzivo.com/rts2/ one of the possible working link but i will post on sunday.

And 15.1.2020.(19:00) will play match from 12th round between Zeleznicar Lajkovac - Ub.

• According to the rumor, Yu Jun-wei (OH/OP. left-handed, Tianjin Bohai Bank) will join a Serbian club next week.

My favourite roster of Chinese
    male NT:
    S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
    OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
    OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
    L - Ren Qi

female NT:
    S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
    OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
    L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.