2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Korea bench players seems to not celebrate anymore

• The pipe attacks from Brazil are the best in this tournament.

• This archery serve strategy doesn't work as Bra receive just don't have any hole.

Tbh I thought this comment was stupid from the start. What was his point anyway, that Koreans somehow genetically are gifted on archery and thus can serve well compared to others? Lmao sounds racist and dumb

• Tbh I thought this comment was stupid from the start. What was his point anyway, that Koreans somehow genetically are gifted on archery and thus can serve well compared to others? Lmao sounds racist and dumb

According to the news, he said that they set the target, just like doing archery.

• Tbh I thought this comment was stupid from the start. What was his point anyway, that Koreans somehow genetically are gifted on archery and thus can serve well compared to others? Lmao sounds racist and dumb

i think he meant that only scoring through serves wont work since Brazil has a good reception

• What a terrible tournamate, what a overall terrible level of the games and matches.

The worst Olympics. And It should be clash of titants and We got this.

• These two SFs have been really poor quality ?( What a pity. Well, to be honest, I didnt expect nothing from the second one, it was already written. But for the first, yes. No emotion or "drama", just the 5 last points of third set between USA x SRB.

I do really hope to see a 5 set match in the final at least.

Some preliminary round matches (specially in pool B) were much, much, much better than these two SFs.

• What a terrible tournamate, what a overall terrible level of the games and matches.

The worst Olympics. And It should be clash of titants and We got this.

Dont forget we are in the terrible world now. Every team already gave their best.

• i disagree with Oh Jiyoung's hairstyle