2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Today Olympics Federation annouced that they will take effort that almost every athlete comes at Olympics vaccinated before games starts. So one less problem :)

Vaccine is gone be ready in first quartal of 2021.

• It will. Good thing japan host the olympic. They really are discipline and prepare everything when they hosting an event.

Covid vaccine is coming end of December. So most probably before may or before olympic most of athletes are vaccinated of course follow protocol to make this happen

• It will. Good thing japan host the olympic. They really are discipline and prepare everything when they hosting an event.

Covid vaccine is coming end of December. So most probably before may or before olympic most of athletes are vaccinated of course follow protocol to make this happen

What I think is what vaccin would it be

I hear in Russia they're vaccinated already and here in France they will start next month

So whar oic gonna aprove as vaccin?

• canada has new coach

Is a woman who coached australia 2 years

It seems weird to me,first Abbondanza and then Black leaves Canada team when they were making progress

Does anyone knows the cause of black's exit?

• canada has new coach

Is a woman who coached australia 2 years

It seems weird to me,first Abbondanza and then Black leaves Canada team when they were making progress

Does anyone knows the cause of black's exit?

it’s because he already coaches in the NCAA with the University of Georgia. With their season being moved to spring, he doesn’t have the ability to do both at the same time. And Canada is probably looking for someone to be 100% committed. The new coach lives where Team Canada is based.

• They cannot compete under the flag of Russia and the name, but they qualified for those Olympic Games under the Russian flag, and they keep those quotas, so now after the whole qualification process, IMO, that change of groups and seeds would be completely nonsense. The punishment is primarily directed at Russia as a country, I would not go into that, and the collective responsibility is already too great IMO,the individual humiliation of athletes/teams as addition would be just too much.

• or if they piss and they switch the samples like in sochi.

Try to refrain from such "clever' remarks. They are already being punished.

• janko,

i’m not sure what your objection is since i was taking a dig at the russian authorities, and not any athletes or anyone here in the forum. the russian sports authorities have only themselves to blame for this scandal.

i don’t think being an administrator entitles you to be a censor here.

• janko,

i’m not sure what your objection is since i was taking a dig at the russian authorities, and not any athletes or anyone here in the forum. the russian sports authorities have only themselves to blame for this scandal.

i don’t think being an administrator entitles you to be a censor here.

Then what is the point of there being an admin? We monitor for member's behaviours, just what I am doing here.

As for my objection, it's not that you did anything wrong...yet. We can debate who is to blame for what and to what degree, and we can even discuss whether the players have been punished enough.

But there is a fine line between being indignant that a country was cheating, and being against that country because it is Russia. The second one is called bigotry. I'm not saying that's what you were doing, but consider my post a courteous warning to be extra careful not to cross that line. Nothing more, nothing less.