2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• China announced their roster as well.

Only Serbia and Dominican Republic left

I think they did it before many countries.

S: Marte, Dominguez

Opp: B. Martinez, Gonzalez

OH: De La Cruz, Rivera, Peña

MB: Eve, Valdez, J. Martinez, Arias

L: Castillo

• do you have a link to that?

Not official, I read that on Twitter :whistle:

I'm pretty sure it's official. DR doesn't have active social media.

• italy put sorokaite

I never see her games in japan,she played as opp or oh,if she was receiving maybr it could explain their poor performance there

she was the offense focus for Toyota last year as the opposite. Almost too dependent on her.

• Is Valdez oldest volleyball Olympian?

• Is Valdez oldest volleyball Olympian?

She's among them. Valdez is gonna be 40 by August 7th and Tokyo ends on August 8th. Gattaz will be 40 (July 27th) once Tokyo starts. Serginho and Tetyukhin were also 40 in 2016. There's probably been other cases too.

• She's among them. Valdez is gonna be 40 by August 7th and Tokyo ends on August 8th. Gattaz will be 40 (July 27th) once Tokyo starts. Serginho and Tetyukhin were also 40 in 2016. There's probably been other cases too.

It is interesting that 2 oldest volleyball players are indeed MB which is supposed to be the most physically demanding position. I remember Daniele Scott Arruda, who was an MB as well, played in OG while she was 39 or 40

• Gennari is playing for what reason?

• totally cant undersand why ITALY need 4 MBs.Their OHs are not really well at RECEPTION,THOUGH they have top libero,but her reception is weak than her deffense.