2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Captain eda isn't ? So sad

• I don't think Foluke will be USA's (the process is done by voting I think... no one cares about volleyball)

but at least she won't have to wear the weird opening ceremony flag bearer thing... like why does it look so dumb :lol::lol:

ap211955102233971?wid=1250&hei=703&$wide-bg$

I see a pic of alix klineman with her partner

so classy and elegant

Will only them wear that?

• Just wanna share my experience with VPN service: ExpressVPN,

bought my one-month plan under $13 with expressvpn.com, registration is pretty easy, paid using cc, then you get the Activation code (copy paste into a text file for future ref).

Setting up the usage with the VPN service is quite easy to my surprise, no need to tweak any thing with your computer setting. In my case, coz I'm using Windows, just download the ExpressVPN program for Windows, install, activate using the Activation code, that's all.

Run the ExpressVPN program, choose your wanted VPN server, I choose UK to try with BBC and Eurosport, create both acc there under London server. Eurosport is offering a Premium, paid acc for $5 a month, I leave it out now for not knowing its advantage over standard free acc, or if I ever need such premium one.

When such VPN server is not needed, just DISCONNECT from within the ExpressVPN program, then you back to your normal, original IP. In normal usage, we don't want to use VPN services.

But just that, I have not tried to watch anything now, have no interest atm, my focus is just to watch few sports live at Tokyo OG, so I hope the ExpressVPN will work smoothly by that time :-) if not then I'll hunt other VPN service.

If any one has related experience with VPN services, or where to watch OG at best, please share, right now I am betting on BBC iPlayer and Eurosport :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I was a little hesitant with that. (I'm not British) but I could not find anything related to volleyball on the BBC site/listings/etc.

I didn't check Eurosport though. One of the Europeans may know more about that.

• If any one has related experience with VPN services

Check Mullvad. Cheaper, better worldview