2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Zhu Ting, the captain of China WVNT, is now officially announced China Flag bearer in Tokyo together with Zhao Shuai (Taekwondo).

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4660…0002&featurecode=newtitle

the link is from the official weibo account of China Olympic Games Committee

So well deserved. I'm also happy the male flag bearer is not a random basketball player but someone deserving the honor in his own right!

• ok, keep a note just in case I need to change in the middle of my paid plan at ExpressVPN, it's cheaper at 5 euro a month flat, assuming you've been using it and servers are good.

I used it to watch Japan summer league. A couple times it took 10-15 minutes to get up to speed but then worked flawlessly.

• I was a little hesitant with that. (I'm not British) but I could not find anything related to volleyball on the BBC site/listings/etc.

I didn't check Eurosport though. One of the Europeans may know more about that.

I haven’t seen any official confirmation this year but I will be shocked if BBC isn’t live streaming everything on iPlayer, with replays available from shortly after the match ends to at least a month in the future. It’s pretty much standard practice for them at this point.

• I haven’t seen any official confirmation this year but I will be shocked if BBC isn’t live streaming everything on iPlayer, with replays available from shortly after the match ends to at least a month in the future. It’s pretty much standard practice for them at this point.

yea I got confused with the iPlayer. It was all blocked for me and I didn’t bother with a VPN yet :lol:

• Zhu Ting, the captain of China WVNT, is now officially announced China Flag bearer in Tokyo together with Zhao Shuai (Taekwondo).

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4660…0002&featurecode=newtitle

the link is from the official weibo account of China Olympic Games Committee

And Zhu Ting will be the first female flag bearer in the history of the Chinese delegation at the opening ceremony of the Summer Olympic Games.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• YouTubetv has 14 days free trial, I think it's pretty enough for the 16 days volleyball matches. However, I never tried it before, can anyone confirm that we can watch the matches live and replay on YouTubetv?

Yes. You'll be able to use the YoutubeTV log in information to log into NBC's website (where the matches are being streamed/replays)

I'm not 100% sure if youtube tv will work with a VPN.

• Yes. You'll be able to use the YoutubeTV log in information to log into NBC's website (where the matches are being streamed/replays)

it should be fine i guess as long as the user doesn't turn their vpn on and off otherwise you risk getting your account suspended

• Yes. You'll be able to use the YoutubeTV log in information to log into NBC's website (where the matches are being streamed/replays)

I checked NBC play schedule, it seems some matches (none USA matches) they don't have live but replay in many hours later. I don't know about BBC. If somehow I can't watch live, I would like to watch replay shortly after. But one thing I don't like about replay is the spoiler of the video length... How to avoid that?

• I checked NBC play schedule, it seems some matches (none USA matches) they don't have live but replay in many hours later. I don't know about BBC. If somehow I can't watch live, I would like to watch replay shortly after. But one thing I don't like about replay is the spoiler of the video length... How to avoid that?

I'm not sure how long the delay will be for streaming (for the replay to be streamable, every match is streamed live). In the schedule, that's replays that will be on a TV channel.

I'm not 100% sure if you can avoid that.... other than getting the link and not clicking to pause/anything.

I'd be happy to get you any links for NBC to try to avoid that... but im not 100% sure (until the games start) if that's possible to avoid the time.

• one thing I don't like about replay is the spoiler of the video length

that's the crusher :white:

• Not indoor, but beach volleyball Marco Grimalt will be Chile's flag bearer.

Anybody know if any sitting volleyball athletes will be flag bearers for the Paralympics? They're family and part of the volleyball community as well. :heart: