2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• LOL Have I been blasphemous :/

?(

• Day 1 - CHN v TUR

I'm a little anxious

Dont be anxious. It will probably be a quick match.

• I think we can all agree World Grand Champions Cup is the most prestigious tournament in all of sports.

• Gamova once said that she would exchange her two gold medals at the WCH for gold at OG. I stay with the legend.

• So I have somewhat good news but I'm not sure if it will work with a VPN.

Sling Blue has a promotion right now for $10 for a month which will get you a log in that will work with the NBC Olympics site for all of the Olympics content.

I just don't know if 1) Sling will let you register with a VPN/foreign credit card 2) If NBC will work with a VPN

Sling Blue has a promotion right now for $10 for a month which will get you a log in that will work with the NBC Olympics site for all of the Olympics content.

I just don't know if 1) Sling will let you register with a VPN/foreign credit card 2) If NBC will work with a VPN

Does NBC offer 1080p streaming? I checked out CBC but there's only one video resolution, probably 720p max. If it does, I will try all the free trials to watch Olympics for free, as long as they don't change their 1 week free trial.

• Google says it should be, but idk how to check tbh

There's softball game going on, just log into NBC to stream it, and check to see if you can change video quality.

• I checked NBC play schedule, it seems some matches (none USA matches) they don't have live but replay in many hours later. I don't know about BBC. If somehow I can't watch live, I would like to watch replay shortly after. But one thing I don't like about replay is the spoiler of the video length... How to avoid that?

If you use NBC's site, the replay was available immediately (for softball it was tonight)

You can't go to the replay section, that spoils the time. (You'll need the match link ahead of time)

You also need to hire the lower portion of the screen where the time bar is... move your mouse away from the video player and you should be fine.

• no i cant change it

Thanks. I guess its just one video resolution just like CBC.

$10 is very tempting, and it has many channels, definitely better than $12 just to buy a UK VPN.