2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Eda was chosen as flag-bearer sis, but she can't attend the ceremony because she was in contact with someone that had covid

Can the female flag bearer that's taking her place wear a giant face cut out of Eda over hers?

• Here in PST the word I hear all the time as a response to literally everything is: "perfect"

"I'd like a double espresso please"

"perfect"

groovy , awesome , perfect. Same thing, I guess

• Here in PST the word I hear all the time as a response to literally everything is: "perfect"

"I'd like a double espresso please"

"perfect"

groovy , awesome , perfect. Same thing, I guess

people actually say "groovy" irl? i'm a fan

• people actually say "groovy" irl? i'm a fan

I live in San Francisco, so yeah :)

But I meant that "groovy" was the word years ago, then "awesome" took over, now it's "perfect". Each generation has its own word

• just hope all girls are safe.till now, this tokyo OG are totally mess.so many dramas.just dont know Why don't they charter a plane to Tokyo? It's easy to get infected when mixed with ordinary tourists.

• What a idiotic words from him.

Egonu was literally on high level trough whole season without single bad match on another hand Boskovic had many ups and downs performance.

So it is totally opposite from what He said. In past yes, but Egonu doesn’t have oscillations anymore, I can’t remember when did She performed under her level. He is living in past like many other here. But he is subjective not objective at like.

• Ok, I didn't saw that coming, but I like it, simple and beautiful, as you said, with a jersey with these colors you just need to do your job to get something ok, at least. Still, Adidas screwed up big, because USA's jersey is poor and ugly, too much white for me.

• What a idiotic words from him.

Egonu was literally on high level trough whole season without single bad match on another hand Boskovic had many ups and downs performance.

So it is totally opposite from what He said. In past yes, but Egonu doesn’t have oscillations anymore, I can’t remember when did She performed under her level. He is living in past like many other here. But he is subjective not objective at like.

You are literally talking about the person who prefers WCh to Olympics... :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• Ok, I didn't saw that coming, but I like it, simple and beautiful, as you said, with a jersey with these colors you just need to do your job to get something ok, at least. Still, Adidas screwed up big, because USA's jersey is poor and ugly, too much white for me.

A team that can surprise in Olympics.

• So DOM is going to surprise and Kenya's going to win Gold. What pool are they in?=O

• 7 Turkish athletes (including Eda Erdem) are quarantined bcz they were in contact with a person whose Covid-19 test was positive. They won't be attending the opening ceremony.

Good God :sos::sos::sos:

what there is still an opening ceremony with athletes? what if you get infected during the ceremony?

• I wish they did the bubble VNL did. A bubble for each sport. But I guess Olympics as a multi-sport event, it will be close to impossible to pull that because each country is a unit ,and there are athletes competing in different sports within each country.

there is just no possible way to do That with so many people in the same location.

The reason why the Olympic village was created is for people to interact with others and get meals easily.

It is a hub and spoke system. Can’t keep separate bubbles with this setup.