2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• And it is official

12 for Tokyo, although long known fact

S: MAJA OGNJENOVIĆ, SLAĐANA MIRKOVIĆ.

OPP: TIJANA BOŠKOVIĆ, ANA BJELICA.

L: SILVIJA POPOVIĆ.

MB: MILENA RAŠIĆ, MINA POPOVIĆ, MAJA ALEKSIĆ .

OH: BRANKICA MIHAJLOVIĆ , BJANKA BUŠA, BOJANA MILENKOVIĆ, JELENA BLAGOJEVIĆ.

• Did every volleyball player get a photo with Djokovic lol

Well, he is one of the biggest stars of these Games (he, Kevin Durant and Simone Biles; maybe one or two more I'm currently blanking).

• To continue the tradition:

E67I-SzXsAsAG0H?format=jpg&name=medium

E67I8_fXIAEuE8-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Maybe we could stop the tradition :win::heart:, i mean everyone knows how Djokovic is big deal athlete, and all that recongition from other players are respectfull, great, amazing,.....But volleyball (in Serbian media) got so little attention, partly exactly because of that Novak fascination (which is deserved ofc), so this forum was safe house for the volleyball lover like me, so i really vote for #Novakfree thread in the future. :rose:

• Maybe we could stop the tradition :win::heart:, i mean everyone knows how Djokovic is big deal athlete, and all that recongition from other players are respectfull, great, amazing,.....But volleyball (in Serbian media) got so little attention, partly exactly because of that Novak fascination (which is deserved ofc), so this forum was safe house for the volleyball lover like me, so i really vote for #Novakfree thread in the future. :rose:

Unfortunately, even if Djoko never even existed, people here in Serbia still wouldn't pay much attention to anything other than basketball and cursed football...but I agree about the rest.:win:

• If there is some of you that have an access to Eurosport via cable network etc., please check out whether your network provides an access to additional Eurosport channels created for Olympic Games. Eurosport, which has rights to show OG in Europe, will broadcast those games via its 9 channels.

Eurosport 9 channel will be individually dedicated for both male and female volleyball tournaments, with all matches from indoor tournament streamed in this channel on TV and via its Eurosport Player.

In Poland, if someone has Cyfrowy Polsat, those OG-Eurosport channels are available for free on TV (and via other cable networks as well), I don't know how it looks like in different countries obviously.

Due to that, I think streams will be also easily accessible.

https://tv24.co.uk/channel/d-o…ort-9-volleyball/tomorrow

I was really excited about those OGs, and now it looks that I'll have all volleyball games on TV, lol. My girlfriend is about to kill me tomorrow evening, but sorry, Brazil-Tunisia at 4am happens once in a lifetime in four years.

• Sleep is for the weak!

says me who won't be staying up for any of the middle-scheduled matches :lol:

• Sleep is for the weak!

says me who won't be staying up for any of the middle-scheduled matches :lol:

Yeah, I think I'll be over-enthusiastic at the beginning, so I'll watch first two male games late at night tomorrow (Italy-Canada may be interesting, Brazil-Tunisia - not so much), my girlfriend will probably punch me in the morning for being noisy - and then I'll get picky, haha.

At first, I was happy for those 9 channels, but now I'm quite terrified that I'll be switching channel to channel every 10 seconds, for a sports-addict like myself it's equivalent of an open bar for an alcoholic during a party (no offense). ;(

• Yeah, I think I'll be over-enthusiastic at the beginning, so I'll watch first two male games late at night tomorrow (Italy-Canada may be interesting, Brazil-Tunisia - not so much), my girlfriend will probably punch me in the morning for being noisy - and then I'll get picky, haha.

At first, I was happy for those 9 channels, but now I'm quite terrified that I'll be switching channel to channel every 10 seconds, for a sports-addict like myself it's equivalent of an open bar for an alcoholic during a party (no offense). ;(

Are they not streamed? So you dont have to worry about changing it all the time?

• Are they not streamed? So you dont have to worry about changing it all the time?

It seems that I'll have all of these channels on TV, in most cases probably running live simultaneously. ;(

giphy.gif

(that's me, I'm afraid)

Okay, sorry for being silly for a moment, like I said, you better check out these Eurosport channels if you have Eurosport in your cable network package on TV, I've found out today about their offer, luckily available for me.

• This is a short tournament