2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• a selfish part of me want them to stop testing the players once the Olympics officially start, I would really like to see the players play their games till the end. They are all vaccinated and healthy athletes, It's very unlikely for them to get severe illness from covid. And of course they should do the test when their Olympics journey ended.

• a selfish part of me want them to stop testing the players once the Olympics officially start, I would really like to see the players play their games till the end. They are all vaccinated and healthy athletes, It's very unlikely for them to get severe illness from covid. And of course they should do the test when their Olympics journey ended.

Fully agree, afterall they have done their jobs. They got vaccine, test the ones who didn’t.

Off topic, today wedding with 450 people in it. Covid who ?! :gone:

• Discovery+ is not expensive, at least in Italy.

It is £30 per year - wish they have a 1-month plan.

But it looks like they are playing everything right?

My other options:

1) BBC for free but not sure how much they will cover

2) Eurosport has a 1-month plan but can someone confirm if I can watch everything I want?

3) Live stream for live.qq from China

I'm in the UK - watch volleyball primarily but will watch other sports if I have time. Does anyone have other suggestions?

• There is a monthly plan, I subscribed to that on Discovery+. It's 7.99 per month unless you end the subscription

• Yeah just saw that too.

Should I go with it or Eurosport? Same price and looking like same content?

As far as I know, Eurosport will be brought into Discovery+, which will remain as the only straming platform. Into Discovery+ there is alrealy access to Eurosport channels.

I suggest Discovery+ therefore

• As far as I know, Eurosport will be brought into Discovery+, which will remain as the only straming platform. Into Discovery+ there is alrealy access to Eurosport channels.

I suggest Discovery+ therefore

There are the 4.99 plan without Eurosport 1/2 access. Will I need those?

It seems like all olympics events are covered already?

• I'm a bit in difficulty since in Italy the plans were different (with the 7.99 here you have access to the recorded events instead of only live, and Eurosport was included only in the 7.99 plan).

I think that the first could be fine, since it says you will have access to Tokyo OG. In any case you should be able to upgrade/subscribe to the other plan anytime if it's not what you were looking for.

I'm sorry I can't help you furthermore

EDIT: I just re-checked, Eurosport was included only in the 7.99 plan, so I had no choice. The opening ceremony is currently streming on Eurosport, I don't know if with the first plan you have access to it.