2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I have my last shot next month :win:

thats great.That time is Chinese lunar new year.if you could come beijing,You will enjoy more festival atmosphere and food.If there will be snow those days,i reccomond you to see the Great Wall

• Rus-Ita 3-1

Usa-Arg 3-0

Srb-Dom 1-3

Chi-Tur 3-0

Jpn-Ken 3-0

Bra-Kor 3-0

• thats great.That time is Chinese lunar new year.if you could come beijing,You will enjoy more festival atmosphere and food.If there will be snow those days,i reccomond you to see the Great Wall

Will definitely do all those things. Also wanna see Shanghai while I'm at the northern side of China actually so I might make it a long trip :P

• Will definitely do all those things. Also wanna see Shanghai while I'm at the northern side of China actually so I might make it a long trip :P

yes . very clever and best choice for you. For modern China and mixed culture of east and west,Shanghai is best choice in China.For history ,Beijing and Xi'an are best places.The great wall and Forbidden city in Beijing and the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an.

• Does anyone know how to watch all volleyball matches in the UK?

I know BBC broadcast the Olympics but not sure if they will show everything?

UK may possibly access Eurosport in addition to BBC

read here:

Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live Stream: TV Schedule, Channel & Watch Online

If you are waiting for the Tokyo Olympics 2021, You have come to the right page since we will show you how to watch the Summer Olympics 2021 live stream online from any location, TV Coverage from different countries, schedule, and step by step guide.

https://olympics2021info.com/

Ways to Watch 2021 Olympics Live Stream Free Online from Anywhere

There are several ways to watch Tokyo Olympics 2021 live stream online for free. Here we show you one by one.

https://olympics2021info.com/live-stream-free/

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Pictograms was the best part of the ceremony😍

• I loved the pictograms too! So so so creative and funny! It was very refreshing after a bit sloppy start.

• Will definitely do all those things. Also wanna see Shanghai while I'm at the northern side of China actually so I might make it a long trip :P

it's a vast land you'll need very long time if you have lots of aspiration. If you like less crowded go to western, SW, NW parts... if you don't mind crowd go to the eastern (coastal), south and SE parts. I like Sichuan in general, Jiuzhaigou in northern Sichuan is very beautiful. Too many good places to name here -- see here1 ; here2 , I have been in some parts of the four cardinal directions so get some general impression.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Off-topic: alert

samsara  maeloveyang thanks for the suggestions and tips guys :heart: I noted all of it. The reason I picked the NE part is besides the winter olympics because I actually want to apply to Masters in Korea next year so that would be closer for me to explore first, I want to explore all parts in the end for sure. (China is so big, you can't possibly plan to explore the country entirely at once) also I plan to apply in China actually to some places but I'll have to look for more international schools as my Chinese is non-existent currently and I have no time to learn with my last year of bachelors, while im at a good level in Korean + HK I thought of but it is too expensive like US/UK so that won't be it. But I love the SE (its like southeast asia in nature + the epic cities) SW, NW parts all as well, I did research on the entire country in the past + I have many Chinese friends here in the Netherlands, they're one of the largest minorities besides Turks and live in similar areas here, so I was exposed to a lot of Chinese culture and info about the country in general always ^^

• Off-topic: alert

samsara  maeloveyang thanks for the suggestions and tips guys :heart: I noted all of it. The reason I picked the NE part is besides the winter olympics because I actually want to apply to Masters in Korea next year so that would be closer for me to explore first, I want to explore all parts in the end for sure. (China is so big, you can't possibly plan to explore the country entirely at once) also I plan to apply in China actually to some places but I'll have to look for more international schools as my Chinese is non-existent currently and I have no time to learn with my last year of bachelors, while im at a good level in Korean + HK I thought of but it is too expensive like US/UK so that won't be it. But I love the SE (its like southeast asia in nature + the epic cities) SW, NW parts all as well, I did research on the entire country in the past + I have many Chinese friends here in the Netherlands, they're one of the largest minorities besides Turks and live in similar areas here, so I was exposed to a lot of Chinese culture and info about the country in general always ^^

thats good.S .korea is near China.if u really study in korea,when you have free time,you can fly to China to have a short travel.I want to say Sichuan because of Panda babies.Hope you have a good trip in China.

• Okay, there's no way around it: two people constantly "wrestling" each other over a single pole looked awkward and cringe as hell. It would have been much better if they each carried one.

Other than that, it was good.