2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I'm waiting for Russia to pull an upset against Italy in their opening match. Please let Italy continue the curse of never making to Semi-final in the Olympics.

What a hate :what:

• My predicitions are that Italy is gone win it 3:0, max 3:1. And with every match they are gone grow because preparation are gone be in full peak in right time.

And even if they play messy and even though how much that looks ugly. Paola Egonu can put her magic show and win match alone.

Ofc I’m waking for 2:00am match, I will not wake up for Argentine match but against Russia it is must.

Rai 2 Sport is streaming ? Waiting for some streams, I will post it the soon as I find some. :)

• I'm waiting for Russia to pull an upset against Italy in their opening match. Please let Italy continue the curse of never making to Semi-final in the Olympics.

giphy.gif

But to be honest, I expect some s...y game ECH '19 QF-like, with lot of mess and thousand sets to Egonu. Fortunately enough, that's Paola Egonu, it should be enough.

• I have feeling that Paola Egonu is gone play tournament of her life, like She really wants to make impact at Olympic. Their is many attention on her right now, her social media (instagram) is burning.

She already is playing like noone before but She can do even better…
    I think She knows it and that She doesn’t have problem with pressure and that is something that is making her to push even more.

• She really wants to make impact at Olympic.

Sounds like ... almost every athlete ever at every Olympic Games, haha.

Paola Egonu may not play like one, but she's only human, if Italy plays the way I described throughout a whole tournament, they won't achieve anything legit here. If they need to play paolaball to get a W against Russia, it's not a good sign.

Italy has good enough receivers, OHs and middles to play versatile game, even if with Egonu you are well aware that she'll almost always score 20-25 points the least. But the difference is when you have no alternative.

• My predicitions are that Italy is gone win it 3:0, max 3:1. And with every match they are gone grow because preparation are gone be in full peak in right time.

And even if they play messy and even though how much that looks ugly. Paola Egonu can put her magic show and win match alone.

Ofc I’m waking for 2:00am match, I will not wake up for Argentine match but against Russia it is must.

Rai 2 Sport is streaming ? Waiting for some streams, I will post it the soon as I find some. :)

RAI non ha diritti di streaming

• Sounds like ... almost every athlete ever at every Olympic Games, haha.

Paola Egonu may not play like one, but she's only human, if Italy plays the way I described throughout a whole tournament, they won't achieve anything legit here. If they need to play paolaball to get a W against Russia, it's not a good sign.

Italy has good enough receivers, OHs and middles to play versatile game, even if with Egonu you are well aware that she'll almost always score 20-25 points the least. But the difference is when you have no alternative.

Let him dream. It may not last long, so enjoy while it does.:)

• Guys I quit the party earlier to watch that match, so I would be so grateful if u would share the link with me 🙏🏼

• Is this going to be on regular TV? Coz I would prefer Kevin and Paul over the guy that sounds like PSH doing Capote with an English accent. Also Peacock's audio is about a second ahead of the action and its throwing me off.

The non-USA matches will be the world feed.

I'm hoping the USA match will have Sunderland but im not sure if it will.

• Just a few minutes left before the first match for the women's game start! Italy would most likely win but hope Russia would put up a good fight to carry over to their next games.

• Just a few minutes left before the first match for the women's game start! Italy would most likely win but hope Russia would put up a good fight to carry over to their next games.

I was so impatient that I went for a walk with my dog at 1am to stop thinking about an upcoming game, and it didn't work out, I think I nicknamed him ,,Egonu'' at least once coincidentally.

And this neverending waiting for late night match will end in watching Ofelia Malinov destroying confidence of every teammate with imprecise setting. ;(

• I was so impatient that I went for a walk with my dog at 1am to stop thinking about an upcoming game, and it didn't work out, I think I nicknamed him ,,Egonu'' at least once coincidentally.

And this neverending waiting for late night match will end in watching Ofelia Malinov destroying confidence of every teammate with imprecise setting. ;(

It's the olympics effect. A good deal of people here most likely lost a lot of sleep in anticipation of the games. :lol: