2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• So it looks that Italy will play USA for a 1st spot in a group B, and that's a quarterfinal itself in a way that a winner will play ROK/Dominican Republic in QF, and the loser has 50% chances to play Serbia/Brazil.

I saw last two sets and Italy looked incredible in terms of block-defense relation.

• Turkey lost this match 6 points into Set 1

• Did I just witness an advertisement of a sanitary pad with Hande as endorser? She looked gorgeous in the ad :heart:

Saw it too! Seems like the Turkish girls are getting big in their country :flower:

• I still wondering what Guidetti was trying to do letting Ebrar out of the match and then putting her to save their asses, when she was mentally out of the game, this sounds so foolish for me.

I was gonna make a comment about Italy, but I found it better no. Don't wanna risk my life with some Italian stan appearing at my door and discharging a gun at my face.

• I still wondering what Guidetti was trying to do letting Ebrar out of the match and then putting her to save their asses, when she was mentally out of the game, this sounds so foolish for me.

I was gonna make a comment about Italy, but I found it better no. Don't wanna risk my life with some Italian stan appearing at my door and discharging a gun at my face.

I am not the biggest fan of Meryem but she was the one who contributed the most in 2nd set. So I think that substitution was on point. However, I agree that Ebrar should have been substituted back after 2nd set

I am kinda disappointed by Italy, they are very vulnerable at the reception line. Bosetti is not as solid as some people claim. Egonu is Egonu of course but she was an error machine during the first half of the match, I guess it will take time for them to reach their top shape.

Kudos to Fahr, she played great! I don't want to hear someone crying for Folie anymore:aww:

• ismailoglu and Baladin are very unstable players in reception above all, yesterday i said this, ufortunately they confirm this.

Did you watch the match?

• Thank you Italian block - defence :wavy:

• But you said:

ismailoglu and Baladin are very unstable players in reception above all, yesterday i said this, ufortunately they confirm this.

Here you are:

Player NoPlayer NamePositionSuccessfulErrorsAttemptsTotalEfficiency %
    2Akoz Simge Sebnem L15252259.09
    7Baladin Hande OH12172055.00
    9Ismailoglu Meliha OH191123256.25
  • Brasil vs Dominican Rep in a few minutes. Will it be the same twitch link?