2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I want to make a guess for final standings in group phase and possible QF matches.

Group A

1. Serbia(sorry Brazil)

2. Brazil

3. Japan

4. Korea

Group B

1. USA (sorry Italy)

2. Italy

3. Turkey

4. ROC (sorry China)

QF

Serbia vs ROC

Brazil vs Italy

Turkey vs Japan

USA vs Korea

• I believe there's a lot of Indonesian fans, she gathered a lot of fanboy's here, every time Turkey having a match, the viewers will be jumped out to almost 35 k, and I believe it will go up again

ahaha I noticed a lot of ASEAN fans for Turkey in general indeed Indonesian were one of the largest also with like Hande, I also saw some Phillippino, Thai, Malaysians etc. ASEAN are underrated :heart: Also saw people from HK btw lol #snakevibes

• Brazil vs Turkey and Italy vs Japan in this scenario.

• ahaha I noticed a lot of ASEAN fans for Turkey in general indeed Indonesian were one of the largest also with like Hande, I also saw some Phillippino, Thai, Malaysians etc. ASEAN are underrated :heart: Also saw people from HK btw lol #snakevibes

OMG, i was reading the comment during the livestream, and few of the chat came from the HK fans, and they congratulate Russia after defeating China.:rolll:

• Due to sleep and work I can't watch a lot of matches live, but I really enjoyed USA-TUR today :heart: And I've been wondering, where is the guy that wanted Tutku Burcu in NT instead of Meryem now? :whistle::gone:

I also watched a replay of the last 1.5 sets of RUS-CHN and big wow for Russia's comeback :obey: Fetisova's blocks in 4th set were incredible :super:

So after 3 rounds, basically NOTHING is certain yet! I won't rule out the possibility of DOM beating JPN and CHN beating ITA, probably everything will be a hot mess until the very end of the preliminaries...

• If Japan qualifies as 2nd/3rd (it isnt still secure, cuz I think DOM could upset them, as well as KOR) and Turkey qualifies also as 2nd/3rd, I am more than sure the "drawing" of lots for the QFs will match these two countries.

It already happened in Beijing 2008, where USA (2nd) x ITA (2nd) were matched together.

• Aaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I hate to see CNT losing so much.

I agree, I had to laugh when I saw it but not a fan of such acts either and can't say I like it. Sure you can be frustrated with politicians but the athletes have nothing to do with it and no need to out on them, they ain't representing political parties, they're just representing their countries in an international sports event, that is supposed to be a movement to forget about politicis if anything for once :wavy:

Reminds me kinda of how Russian teenagers were booed at in Eurovision :thumbdown:

• I believe there's a lot of Indonesian fans, she gathered a lot of fanboy's here, every time Turkey having a match, the viewers will be jumped out to almost 35 k, and I believe it will go up again

Turkish team is pleasant to look at. Not saying others are unpleasant but Turkish team has this different glow :heart:

• I honestly think Brazil can beat Serbia

I don't know... we're having some trouble dealing with one-player teams... We won't have Macris trying to do something different there and Tandara is nowhere to be found.. It'll be tough... I hope we can beat them, but if we don't, I won't lose any sleep over it (quite literally)