2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Btw, in case that's the reason you are pissed at him, that statement was NOT a reference to Simone Biles. He was exclusively talking about himself and his campaign for Golden Slam. Shitty tennis editor for L'equipe misattributed the saying, and the whole world's press ran with it, but later didn't even have the courage to correct the record himself; his colleague had to do it:

• I don't know, ask him. What I know is that his rackets felt the pressure and are truly injured now.

So, you are just talking smack with no sense. Got it. I'll move on

• Btw, in case that's the reason you are pissed at him, that statement was NOT a reference to Simone Biles. He was exclusively talking about himself and his campaign for Golden Slam. Shitty tennis editor for L'equipe misattributed the saying, and the whole world's press ran with it, but later didn't even have the courage to correct the record himself; his colleague had to do it:

Im far from being a Djokovic fan (for tennis skills yes, he is just one in the history player; but as a whole athelete, I have my doubts), but you are right. Most of the media twisted Djokovic words and made it look as if his words were intended to Simone Biles. After vball, I follow tennis a lot and for me it was really disgusting how so many journalists (via twitter, fb,, etc) published these news with the clear intention to get clicks + increase the hate towards Novak. Even on TV from different countries, I heard how he was criticised cuz of that speech.

Btw, sorry for the :offtopic:

• Im far from being a Djokovic fan (for tennis skills yes, he is just one in the history player; but as a whole athelete, I have my doubts), but you are right. Most of the media twisted Djokovic words and made it look as if his words were intended to Simone Biles. After vball, I follow tennis a lot and for me it was really disgusting how so many journalists (via twitter, fb,, etc) published these news with the clear intention to get clicks + increase the hate towards Novak. Even on TV from different countries, I heard how he was criticised cuz of that speech.

Btw, sorry for the :offtopic:

You are a public figure. You say something. A huge media outlet twists your words (perhaps knowingly) and tweets that version on their official twitter account. Seeing the potential for #content and #shittonofclicks, the whole world's press runs with that story. 24 hours later, a journalist from the original media outlet (but not the original author) tweets the apology on his measly little account. Nothing about the correct version on the official twitter page of the outlet.

Result: 99.9999% of people who heard the story still believe the completely bogus, made-up version of events.

The wonders of the modern press: you gotta love it.:gone:

• Tweetfarts, just people passing gas

• I didn't understand, is Terzic Djokovic's uncle?

Yeah, as Janko already said, uncle by marriage, Terzic is the husband of Djokovic's mother's sister.

• If a month ago I told you China will be out for QF, and Russia had a chance to top Pool B will you believe me? :lol:

• If a month ago I told you China will be out for QF, and Russia had a chance to top Pool B will you believe me? :lol:

That would be such nonsense by looking at their past performances. But sometimes, we should aim the future, not rely on the past. OMG, did all what happened to China make me wiser?:cheesy:

• I don't know how it's even possible to jinx a team that was never a medal contender, especially gold :rolleyes:. Brazil has already been jinxed during the entire Olympic cycle :rolll: go worry about your teams :dance6::dance6::dance6:

:dance4:

Too late, as Jynx masters we decided to rise to occasion💪

• What if Larson replaces him:lol:  avid

Yes please or Logan tom!!

And KYK for Korea. Gattaz for Brazil. Araki for Japan.

And goncharova for Russia 😂

I wanna see iconic players to be coach of their NT after they retire. They can't do any worse than their predecessors😏