2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Congrats Turkey :wavy:

So proud at European teams, who would though that We are gone have 3 teams from POOL B going trough :heart::heart:

• Who is waiting for the winner of Brazil VS Russia?

Lets history repeat but this time Russia going trough.

LETS GOOO GIRLS :heart::heart::heart:

• Matthias my two prediction worked today 😎 3-2 for USA and 3-2 for Turkey 🎉🎉

• Omg. Bra vs Rus QF is a nightmare :aww:

Turkey inflicted on Russia what Russia did to China and USA. Kudos to Tugba and Cansu :flower:

• Who is waiting for the winner of Brazil VS Russia?

Russia can't win against Brazil with that type of setting from Startseva, from the get-go I've been repeating myself, it has always been a slow high setting and the attackers are mostly reliant on breaking the block, or going around it - which rarely happens. Brazil is a great blocking team and plays really fast, so my bet is with Brazil. I hope I am wrong though

• Russia can't win against Brazil with that type of setting from Startseva, from the get-go I've been repeating myself, it has always been a slow high setting and the attackers are mostly reliant on breaking the block, or going around it - which rarely happens. Brazil is a great blocking team and plays really fast, so my bet is with Brazil. I hope I am wrong though

Who is waiting for them?

• I'm hoping for a Serbia x Turkey in QF.

Wait is Turkey #1??

Well of course I would root for Korea matchup but I'm not afraid of Serbia with their current shape, both Zehra and Eda knows how to block boskovic.

I think it will be Serbia-Turkey for quarter finals, tiebreaker won by Turkey. Jynx proof💪

• Russia can't win against Brazil with that type of setting from Startseva, from the get-go I've been repeating myself, it has always been a slow high setting and the attackers are mostly reliant on breaking the block, or going around it - which rarely happens. Brazil is a great blocking team and plays really fast, so my bet is with Brazil. I hope I am wrong though

You haven’t learn anything from this Olympics ??!!

You can’t predict single match especially in knock out phase.

• Brazil vs Russia

USA vs Korea

Italy vs Japan

Turkey vs Serbia

But I wouldn’t be mad for Serbia vs Italy.

It is gold or nothing, and they need strong matches in their legs and Japan is not doing that.

• This messy Olympic games deserves another surprise during quarterfinals. So russia will beat Brasil and be champion by the trend in last two OG