2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• OMG. I can hardly believe it. I thought Turkey would cruise through this game. Another semifinals for Kim despite the setbacks Korea had. Heartbreaking to see the Turkish girls crying. ;(

• Korea :super:

I'm so happy that Turkey lost. :flower:

• Gio should be fired... I don't care about his accomplishments... He sabotaged his own team today... Simply awful...

• I'm not watching anything anymore. I'm completely heartbroken, disgusted and out of words. I don't get how Şeyma was granted immunity the entire match and could do nothing right but wasn't subbed out a single time. Despite the fact that she was already not a starter.

Gio wanted to proof all players he chose were correct and proof his loyalty, Ilkin was better but proven this was not for the Quarter Finals regardless. Ilkin got the last laugh

• It is 04.35 here, I'm heartbroken, need some sleeping pills

• Omg I don’t even know what to say.. I feel so sorry for Eda and Turkey.. it was a lifetime chance. On the other side, huge congrats to Korea and Kim. With all those dramas with twins, they managed to qualify to the SF, biggest surprise in years imo. Also Lavarini :obey: Cant wait for the next matches :heart:

• Korea could not take advantage with the "gift" from Russia to be drawn to Korea for QF. Turkey had many chances to close it out, but they just couldn't seize the opportunity. KYK still a great player

• Tokyo Volleyball 2021: Year of the underdogs :box:

• I'm not watching anything anymore. I'm completely heartbroken, disgusted and out of words. I don't get how Şeyma was granted immunity the entire match and could do nothing right but wasn't subbed out a single time. Despite the fact that she was already not a starter.

Gio wanted to proof all players he chose were correct and proof his loyalty, Ilkin was better but proven this was not for the Quarter Finals regardless. Ilkin got the last laugh

I feel so sorry for you my friend. My heart is breaking for Turkey, for Eda in particular.

• It is 04.35 here, I'm heartbroken, need some sleeping pills

Losses like this are hard to accept. I feel for you. ;(