2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Gio should be fired... I don't care about his accomplishments... He sabotaged his own team today... Simply awful...

The girls just don't have the mental toughness needed to push forward. They are after all the more physical team.

KYK > Zhu Ting

KYK can carry a team with minimal support from her teammates.

• I hope Russia gets inspired with this Korean win. Even if you're not not the overwhelming favorite, it shows each team has a real chance and it's not simply which team is stronger on paper.

• Going back to reality. This country will never achieve anything in anything, done with volleyball for a while. There is always something wrong when it comes to Turkey. Back to being the trashcan of Europe.

• Guidetti is on hot waters over Twitter now. I think Turkish fans are now fuming over his decisions some are saying he handed over the match to Korea willingly

• The girls just don't have the mental toughness needed to push forward. They are after all the more physical team.

KYK > Zhu Ting

here we go again with the comparison. suck on your life!

• And Gio f* you! I knew from the start something was wrong with him, he wasn't there to win at all. From his speeches this was evident. He did his accomplishment I guess and got his cash. Bye.

• I'm not watching anything anymore. I'm completely heartbroken, disgusted and out of words. I don't get how Şeyma was granted immunity the entire match and could do nothing right but wasn't subbed out a single time. Despite the fact that she was already not a starter.

Gio wanted to proof all players he chose were correct and proof his loyalty, Ilkin was better but proven this was not for the Quarter Finals regardless. Ilkin got the last laugh

Sorry beri, that's how I've been feeling entire tournament.

• The girls just don't have the mental toughness needed to push forward. They are after all the more physical team.

KYK > Zhu Ting

Well, anyone's better than zhu ting with a broken wrist, are you happy?

Except the other Chinese outside hitters of course

• Sorry beri, that's how I've been feeling entire tournament.

:hug: ;( at least you managed to stay stronger. Or made it seem like that to us. I'm falling apart

• Still cant believe Seyma had played all match. Really dont understand what Guidetti sees in her that most of the fans cant. You can go on with Seyma one more

time until 2024 Gui. Go on

Bravo to Korea. They deserved the win. KYK showed she is still one of the best.

• I get flashbacks of that Italy - Korea match in the 2012 Olympics where Italy was technically the better team but Korea was just too clutch.

I can imagine the heartbreak of the Turkey fans are similar to what the Italian fans felt at that time.

Well deserved win for Korea but my heart breaks for Turkey.

• Brazil should worry now, it's underdog year!

USA should worry first against the Carribean queens!