2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I wonder what would happen if it was RusXKor and TurkxBrazil.

I still blame Russia for losing to Turkey

If you need so desperately to blame someone, blame your own team ;)

• Russia is cruel teasing us and giving us hope with that great performance in 1st set. At their best, Russia has showed the best game among all teams. Unfortunately, that came in limited supplies only.

• I can't stress enough how important, for me, it is for a player to bring the elephant balls Fe Garay brought to this game. If you're on a team with that, it has to inspire you. And it is NOT at all like the big gun OPs that take over games and play golf.

• Oh well. What's new. I kinda gotten used to this though. I've been cheering for Russia since Sidney 2000 and been heartbroken since then every olympics. :gone:;(

Congrats to Brazil though. :flower:

Russia IS magnificent! too bad they faced brazil in the QF but if they faced another team instead, i'm positive they would've reached the semis. they've played their best games in YEARS.

• Is there a replay i can watch? I want to watch it again lol

• 15:9 in 2nd set, that was the moment when Russian girls and Busato lost it.

I thought it was done at this moment

• 15:9 in 2nd set, that was the moment when Russian girls and Busato lost it.

That's about right when I tuned in with my vibes , sorry about that :rolll:

Kidding aside I loved Russia in this tournament

• I wonder what would happen if it was RusXKor and TurkxBrazil.

I still blame Russia for losing to Turkey

To be honest, I strongly believe that if Turkey had faced Serbia or Brazil in the QFs, they would have performed much better than what we saw yesterday against South Korea. This is one of the reasons why I call them the Dominican Republic from Europe: they play according to the rival, and usally, when they arent the heavy favourites, they play better.

• BRASIL ALL THE WAY.

<3 FROM Philippines

• USA-Serbia is the early semifinal (11pm CT/4AM GMT)

KYK-Brazil is the later one (7am CT/12pm GMT)

if i did my timezones right

What times are these in Japan? It's easier for us because we only need to subtract 12 hours