2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I hate to see this Boskoball game, but there’s literally nothing else to do

• there are only 3 possibilities for MVP right now I feel: KYK, Wong-Orantes (yes I'm serious) or Gabi.

All 3 would be epic but I definitely am rooting for some respect being written on KYK's name at this point bye guys :wavy: a medal and mvp :obey: (I think USA will win gold for sure with Tandara out lmao but nothing is sure this tournament)

Would love if the MVP can be given to a non-spiker like a libero or setter honestly

In this case Wong-Orantes

• Maja, it is time to display all the Boskoball arsenal now. It is now or never. Btw...gosh Terzic! Why didnt you bring Lazovic! We saw what she was able to do in the VNL!

In the other hand, if just Poulter decided to play a bit more with her MBs, this match will end sooner than what we expect. It is really irritating me that she doesnt feed them during the transitions...

• there are only 3 possibilities for MVP right now I feel: KYK, Wong-Orantes (yes I'm serious) or Gabi.

All 3 would be epic but I definitely am rooting for some respect being written on KYK's name at this point bye guys :wavy: a medal and mvp :obey: (I think USA will win gold for sure with Tandara out lmao but nothing is sure this tournament)

I'll really love it if KYK gets another MVP, but I heard some news that MVP is given only to the gold medal team since 2014. Is that correct??

• The reason why USA is working so well and Brazil as well this tournament is because unlike everyone else and their up and down performances this tournament. They possess a controlled game.

• Who can still stop this USA :white::white::white:

ROC or KK. But ROC is already in Russia.

• I'll really love it if KYK gets another MVP, but I heard some news that MVP is given only to the gold medal team since 2014. Is that correct??

Lately only champions get the MVP it feels indeed but Korea is still in the running :) Also, they should make an exception for the legend lol

• Maja ignored her middles the whole game (except for a part of the 1st set) and now keeps insisting with Rasic that can’t score at all

• I thought Rasic would step up this semi-final with all her experience, but she is playing really bad today?(

• Wait I just read about Tandara's potential doping violation!??! So she's out for SF and Finals?

She is already in her way back to Brazil.