2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I forgot about this match lol

Seems a lot of people did

• didnt watch Korea-Turkey. how did they win?

South Korea displayed an excellent serve strategy (not necessary aces, but accurated serves) + KYK was inspired. In addition, Turkey was never able to overcome their own pressure and nerves, themselves were their first rival. It happens. Even when they were leading in the score, they looked full of doubts.

• Carol is realling blocking soo good!

• Despite it wasn't the highest level of volleyball throughout the tournament, I'm positively surprised by the level most libero's showed^^ Wong-Orantes, De Gennaro, Camila Brait, Podkopaeva (Malova), Castillo & Ji-Young all showed why it's essential to have a decent libero in the team and it's an important position in contemporary volleyball:super:

• I think that ball touched Garay’s arm

• Despite it wasn't the highest level of volleyball throughout the tournament, I'm positively surprised by the level most libero's showed^^ Wong-Orantes, De Gennaro, Camila Brait, Podkopaeva (Malova), Castillo & Ji-Young all showed why it's essential to have a decent libero in the team and it's an important position in contemporary volleyball:super:

I agree!

Liberos > setters here. I have been really surprised by the libero performance in the tournament. In the other hand, for me the setter position has been a big disappointment.

• Exile Tandara in the outer space. That's the right punishment. :teach:

:rolll:

why would she be banned for life when other players were banned 1-4 years?? Just because people hate Brazil??

• Damn Gabi, that was hot :rose:

Fe Garay gets wound too tight to unwind and tip

• Brazil needs to convert more their counterattacks, otherwise Korea will get too much confidence