2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• If this was true this whole competition could go in different direction. I’m furious…

If Tandara is positive for doping She should be banned for life and not playing single official match anymore.

Oh please, didnt we send you a link in order you read the news we all have so far? It is in Portuguese but it is easy to translate.

Ok, I could understand that there are people who are very strong against doping cases. They have all the right to be like this. Nevertheless, we should not forget there is something called due process. Tandara is just an accused player now, there are rules to follow. And the rules are clear = a team could be only be disqualified if two or more players are found guilty. We could agree or not agree that rule, but it is like this. Period.

I strongly believe that taking fast conclusions as well as not waiting for an official statement (due process) is a trend now, also thanks to the stupid "cancel culture". But we do not live in the middle age, there are legal steps, process and rule to follow. At the same time, we shouldnt forget the concepto of empathy. For a second I thought: what if it wasnt Tandara the player who was accused of doping? Would I be thinking the same and asking for a due process or would I stake my life on it? What if it was the beloved Blagojevic, Drews or Pietrini? Would I be accusing one of them at once or waiting for official statements? And I answered myself: yes of course, it is a metter of being objective, not just showing support or empathy if a player if from a team I like or not.

• who would've thought a few months ago that rosamaria, who was in danger of not being brought to tokyo over sheilla, will be in starting six over tandara or natalia as the OPP? true, she's nowhere near the level of those players at their best forms but she's bringing the firepower brazil needs in this tournament.

• So sad, Korea just attacking with powerless spikes. It's hard to outplay Brazil with this.

Korea look very tentative. They haven't brought their buzz. It's surprising to me

• Quote from WorldofVolley:

The Brazil National Team is not at risk of suffering punishment from the International Olympic Committee (IOC) due to Tandara’s suspension. In team sports, the country is only punished if three or more athletes are caught with the positive anti-doping test. As Tandara’s test was done during an out-of-competition period, there is no possibility of punishment for ‘Seleção’.

• eeeekkk Roberta setting to Natalia

• OG was canceled for me the moment I saw Eda crying anyway :(

;(