2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Who is Roberta kissing? her new gf?

• Congrats Brazil! So it's Brazil-USA finals again for the third time. Is third time's the charm for USA?

Regardless of who gets the gold, both teams will see a better finish compared to Rio.

• i'm crying for brait.. and so happy for her. cut from 2012.. cut from 2016.. come 2021, she's an olympic medalist now! <3

• Congrats Brazil! 3rd Olympic final from the last 4! What an achievement! Totally deserved! Actually, there is not so much to analyze because the match was one sided from the beginning.

Ok, I agree that the match in the drawing of lots contribuited that the final path for both teams is unbalanced, but as I pointed it out from the beginning: it is a drawing of lots, it could never, never please everyone. It is is 50-50. Hence, it doesnt take detract from all the effort USA and Brazil did in order to reach the final. USA topped their pool, a really difficult one, despite of losing 2 key players during the competition, who hopefully would be 100% for the final. In the other hand, being 1st also paid off from Brazil. Ok, Brazil pool was "weaker", but they didnt take anything from granted. They beat one of the so called titants fair and square.

But at the same time, we couldnt deny that so far, almost all the knock out stage matches have been a huge disappointment. There could have been emotion and drama, cuz it is do it or die, but the tecnic was really ?( TUR x KOR was an exciting match, but not the best vball.

So far, for me, the best match in this stage has been BRA x RUS, though it had also their downs.

• I want Brazil to win, but JWO also deserve that gold.

Carol Gattaz also deserves the gold at 40years young.

• Ahh it would be so fitting if Garay can take the MVP title, never cease to amaze me. I am so glad she was able to regain her vertical and form 🙏🏻🙌🏻

• over the last decade plus, USA-Brazil always has that feeling of a heavyweight fight. If you win, you know it was the toughest opponent. No disrespect to China, Italy, Serbia, Turkey, but the World Grand Prix final matches for Gold. 2008-2012 Gold Medal, 2014 world championship semifinal. The stakes are at their highest and they are against each other so many times.

I would not have it any other way this year. VNL final USA-Brazil, Olympic final USA-Brazil.

• Any predictions?

Ever since I was a little girl Brazil was my favorite team. They always had this special something, so I'm always biased for them.

However IMO this time it's USA's to take. I've been saying it for a couple matches now and even jinx can't stop them.

• i'm crying for brait.. and so happy for her. cut from 2012.. cut from 2016.. come 2021, she's an olympic medalist now! <3

happier for Gattaz. she's the only one from the golden era of Brazil who has not gotten gold.

• over the last decade plus, USA-Brazil always has that feeling of a heavyweight fight. If you win, you know it was the toughest opponent. No disrespect to China, Italy, Serbia, Turkey, but the World Grand Prix final matches for Gold. 2008-2012 Gold Medal, 2014 world championship semifinal. The stakes are at their highest and they are against each other so many times.

I would not have it any other way this year. VNL final USA-Brazil, Olympic final USA-Brazil.

Really, really big reality check for people that claim VNL means nothing as well. If you ask me it's still the most fun tournament to watch :lol: highest level matches this year even.