2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• The korean libero is choking like hell

she had a few moments this tournament, but overall ... I feel a little bad for her. Then again, that often makes me root for people. I will try sending some sitenoise goodvibes her way <3

• Serbia should try a tactic without setter.. no matter who sets the ball, Boskovic will score anyway

• Korean libero should un-tuck her shirt, too. I need some Casual Friday

• It's quite a boring and uneventful game for a bronze medal match ?(:sleeping:

• I'm not familiar with #16 Jeong Ji-Yun. She came on a match or two ago and had some happiness. She looks a little nervous today

• I'm not familiar with #16 Jeong Ji-Yun. She came on a match or two ago and had some happiness. She looks a little nervous today

I saw her in the league as well, I think she generally adds something to the team but also can be nervous and a bit insecure in her game. In the league she was sub as well (the matches I saw) it might be because she is a bench player

• Jeong-ah is not her usual clutch self. But overall KOR is just not responding. Heejin has some sparks of brilliance, but pretty much silent in the set. KYK is a bit subdued too. Their current defense does not permit much of a middle game. But go Korea!! SRB is doing fine so far. More confidence in distribution in the set.

• I haven't watched a single second of these OG except women's volleyball because I'm not into sports.

Has the rest of the stuff been as weird as this?

• Ow

• I'm not into sports.

Has the rest of the stuff been as weird as this?

Wouldn't know because same... :rolll: I generally still do watch a lot at the OGs normally especially athletics stuff or the kinda sports that don't make sense like figure skating, diving etc. but didn't have the time for it this time. Volleyball was certainly weird...

• the kinda sports that don't make sense

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• I really want to hug all these Korean players, especially #16