2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Congrats USA for finally winning gold medal:cup: Teamwork and stability in every position makes them better than the rest! Despite the bad match of today, kudos to Brazil for the performance they showed the rest of the tournament! Before the tournament I wouldn't have expected them to finish at the podium, so congrats:thumbup:Unfortunately this easy win for USA illustrates the level of this whole Olympic tournament?(

Can't believe this was the last time we saw some legends on court (at least for their NT);( Thanks for everything they meant to the volleyball world:flower:

My dream team:

Poulter - Boskovic
    Kim Yeon-Koung - Gabi
    Carol - Washington
    Wong-Orantes
    MVP Larson (Although for me JWO defenitly deserves the MVP award :heart:)

• I think Poulter should be awarded as MVP.

Her pass was solid throughout the whole tournament.

• USA didn't win because of timing... Brazil was unbeatable until now, come on, both were in the peak at the right time.. The fact is that USA outplayed us, that's all

• Gabi was amazing in this Olympics.

• I have tears in my eyes. I dont consider myself a hardcore vb fan but I have my favorites. When people shit talk Karch, Rhamat, Larson, SWP and Karsta I get really defensive. But I never thought I would shed a tear watching this team finally win GOLD.....at the OLYMPICS. THE OLYMPICS. Happy for Larson. Happy for Akinradewo. Happy for the program.

My dog is judging me right now and I just know he'll be clowning and sharing this private moment with his friends our next visit to his favorite dog park.

• Who would have thought we will see an even bigger point gap in set in this final than the Serbia vs Korea bronze medal match. What a perfect match played by USA, even when their best player in pool stage, JT didn’t even play in this match.

• Amazing game by the USA. Basically they did nothing wrong and were superior in every single aspect of the game. Totally deserved!

I am super happy that Brazil reached the finals, just feel sorry they played their worst match in the final. They made history in this Olympics and this should not be forgotten.

• Hope that only Carol, Roberta, Macris, Gabi and Ana Cristina stays for Paris 2024.

• Brazil did wonders this tournament. I'm sad watching how poorly they played today, but to get a silver after everything is amazing. Proud of them.

Glad that Larson finally got her gold medal too, she deserves it. Worldwide volleyball is gonna lose one hell of a player after she retires.

• Who would have thought we will see an even bigger point gap in set in this final than the Serbia vs Korea bronze medal match. What a perfect match played by USA, even when their best player in pool stage, JT didn’t even play in this match.

Their best player played today, JWO :heart:

• Larson! :white:

I'm glad she was the one who closed it. What a player! Really, she's just the best.

Congrats, USA! You're gold medallists! Well done! Congrats, Karch, too. It's always funny to make fun of his antics, but the man is a legend, it must be said. He has an unorthodox way of leading, but it's obviously something that resounds with the girls. I particulary like to observe their interactions.

This set was kind of... not pretty to look at it.

But I'm proud of my girls too, I don't care. Just as Korea, and as Russia, they surpassed people's expectations. The fact is that USA was ready, we weren't. But it's all good. We definitely have something to be hopeful for in the future. And I have to say... we, Brazilians, needed that.

• haven't seen the official results yet, but for me

MVP: Boskovic (but they probably will give to Larson)

OPP: Boskovic

OH: Larson/Kim

MB: Gattaz/Ogbogu

S: Poulter

L: Wong-Orantes