2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• It2Yijb.png

that Turkish game in 2018 was just brutal. Watching that at the time and going, she played for Nebraska and their title team, she has to be better than this. I know she’s young to the NT but she’s out of her league right now and hence going with Kelsey as Libero in the World Champs.

In the VNL this year, she was awesome and just ridiculous in the Olympics. Girl is going to get paid by some team because she’ll immediately improve your team defense.

• USA gained a whopping 8 ranking points from winning the OG lol

China lost 26, Brazil gained 9, Turkey lost 4, Japan lost 41, Russia gained 17, Serbia gained 67, Italy gained 10, DR lost 20 Korea gained 15, Argentina lost 18.

remember it is based on the expected result. So if 3-0 matches are really common between 1 and 2, then that’s going to say it is the most that will happen. Whereas the Russia win over the USA 3-0 was a drop as it was not the expectation (lower ranked team and sweep).

• remember it is based on the expected result. So if 3-0 matches are really common between 1 and 2, then that’s going to say it is the most that will happen. Whereas the Russia win over the USA 3-0 was a drop as it was not the expectation (lower ranked team and sweep).

The 10 ish (Brazil dropped 11, but decimals are not shown) points would be as follows, showing the match.

Match Weight Factor of Olympics is 50 /8 = 6.25

World Rank Value = Set Score Variant - Expected Match Result is +2 - (+0.40) = 1.6

World Rank Value x Match Weight Factor = 1.6 x 6.25 = 10 ish points

I am going to guess that the USA-RUS match was probably in the 15-20 point zone with the upset. China-USA in VNL was a 13 point drop.

• Congrats to the team, the staff and their fans!

I've always been neutral to Team USA but Jordan Larson has become one of my fav players to watch/learn from.

Fun fact: I hated her back in london quad when she was "weaker" and she made me want to punch her with her "cocky" gum-chewing face:lol: (sorry!)

It was a pleasure to watch her develop and become one of the best OHs in the world.

Congrats on the MVP!

• remember it is based on the expected result. So if 3-0 matches are really common between 1 and 2, then that’s going to say it is the most that will happen. Whereas the Russia win over the USA 3-0 was a drop as it was not the expectation (lower ranked team and sweep).

Is the expectation calculated based on the ranking number or specifically considering the matches between these two? Let's assume USA lost all recent matches against NED, although NED is currently way lower than USA in the ranking, who would be expected winner? NED or USA?

• Is the expectation calculated based on the ranking number or specifically considering the matches between these two? Let's assume USA lost all recent matches against NED, although NED is currently way lower than USA in the ranking, who would be expected winner? NED or USA?

USA would be. The expected winner is always the higher ranked team

• While gum-chewing indeed gives someone a cocky aura, she's actually one of the most approachable players together with Akin, Koshe and Thaisa during fan interactions.

• While gum-chewing indeed gives someone a cocky aura, she's actually one of the most approachable players together with Akin, Koshe and Thaisa during fan interactions.

Yeah I've listened to podcasts with her being the guest - she is awesome.

Shame she is probably not going to play in europe again

• Only a true tryhard dumbass would say this over someone's personal opinion.

I'm a Filipino myself but I don't go simping over any country what the actual fuck is wrong with you

oh really? cause there's at least 3 on this forum who have a hard-on for the USA, the real question should be what the actual fuck is wrong with filipinos. also fyi, user mapuan is a known trumper, so there's that:roll:

• oh really? cause there's at least 3 on this forum who have a hard-on for the USA, the real question should be what the actual fuck is wrong with filipinos. also fyi, user mapuan is a known trumper, so there's that:roll:

Should've "stopped the count" yesterday :whistle: