2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• Still a close game in set #5, now it's time to test nerves

• Come on Argentina I'm not watching RUS x BRA later for nothing :lol:

• NG's serves and passes were bad in set #5.

Now Argentina leads 2

• Finally ARG is able to block Patry!

• Capitalize on the Toniutti block!

• Argentina 15:13 France

Congrats.

Again, I did not see the stats. But from what I saw:

NG had two serve errors, one spike error, one direct pass over the net in set 5, and another pass was bad for Toniutti to adjust.

Like always, he proved himself again as a choking king in top team

• Congrats Argentina! Now it is even messier on the pool. 😂

I think France has one foot away from dropping in QF.. I can't see them win against either Brazil or Russia. While Argentina, just needs to win against Tunisia

• Thank god, I can't imagine the frustration the ARG team would feel if they were to lose in the end<X||

They were clearly elated with the win!

• 16.1% efficiency, 9 service Fault, 4 blocking error, for N'Gapeth,

• I know his reputation is bigger than life, but at this point, don’t France has anyone better than him to play?

i don't know about the coach. i just hope N'Gapeth and K. Tillie will retire from the NT after this Olympic.

• i don't know about the coach. i just hope N'Gapeth and K. Tillie will retire from the NT after this Olympic.

France need to find a new coach. Tillie's dad had been NT coach for a long time, but he had not made France NT a better team. His selection for France NT roster is always biased.

Today, in set #5, Tillie was sub on for a serve, but his slow float serve simply gave Argentina an easy chance to score.

Tillie was awful in Italy Superlega this season, and his club ranked at the bottom after season.

Tillie's poor performance did not earn him a new contract in Italy club, so he will return to France league next season.

Tillie's dad still selected his son and Louati for Tokyo 2021, but gave up Rossard who's a better OH than Tillie and Loucati.

What a shame.